Mile High Vaporizer pen

CalyxSmokr

I haven't seen this one before. Anyone know anything? Looks kinda promising but maybe this is old tech
IMG_20151002_110107.jpg

IMG_20151006_090912.jpg

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I get a similar pen called the V-One from Topgreen (X-Mas manufacturer), first I was disappointed cause the sub-ohm atty didn't produces any visible vapor (it comes paired with the same sub-ohm small battery) but I realized when you push the power button one time for 2-3s without inhaling and you start to inhale as you push the power button the 2nd time, this is the only method which works for me (although not true big clouds). Similar experience with another sub-ohm battery even at higher voltage.

It's a very well built atty and I would like to see it working better but actually the Dabstorm I got in the same time works better (even if building quality seems cheaper)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah was gonna say the same thing, looks exactly like the V-One, surpsied there's a rebrand already, since I didn't think it was released yet, unless it's a knock off, clone etc?

Haven't even gotten to try mine yet, no pure concentrates available to me...

Shit Snacks,

Andijo81

I've been considering trying the V-One but I don't need the battery. I also wonder how bad the splash back is on the glass. I really like the donut coils so I was gonna try it out. I use mainly the first ceramic chamber from Divine Tribe at the moment.

Andijo81,
Top Bottom