Milaana with lifetime warranty and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
It is time for this maple Milaana to make someone else happy. This is a lifetime warranty maple Milaana with recessed glass. Works like a champ. I just don’t use it enough as I’m not on the go for work like I once was. All items have super low use time.

Milaana has been hand finished and smoothed out and coated in beeswax. It’s super smooth and buttery in the hand.

All external glass stems and screens have been ultrasonically cleaned and are like new.

Included is the standard Milaana kit with one green Samsung 18650, 3 screens (one or two not pictured as they were being cleaned), a long and short stem, the hemp bag, and the Milaana.

Included extras are a medium stem I cut and polished. It’s exaclty in between the long and short length. Also included is a 18 to 18 US male to male from OBG for water tool use. And I will also include two LG HE4 yellow wraps and two LG HG2 brown wraps.
All the 18650s should have plenty of life left. They have been stored at the proper % this whole time.

Price is $165 shipped in CONUS. PayPal only.
PM me for outside CONUS shipping.

I can include a Nitecore 2 bay digital charger for an extra $15 if you need it.

330ycra.jpg

2ahy4vt.jpg

Day late on the pic date. There’s every chance in the world I got high yesterday and forgot to post this ;)

SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom