Milaana II by RastaBuddahTao

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Haha. Nice work!

Does the Mi2 come with that WPA or did you buy that seperately?
Bought separately.

I want to find a local glass blower and see if I can work something out for a simple microdose setup that we can all get. Probably won't happen, but it's a thought at least!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Showed up at my friend's place and wow what a difference between Milaanas. His isn't .. yaknow .. working. Haha.
3luCf7v.jpg

Alegre

Pobre payaso
Bought separately.

I want to find a local glass blower and see if I can work something out for a simple microdose setup that we can all get. Probably won't happen, but it's a thought at least!
Count me in!

Alegre,
Reactions: trfe

AJS

Calm Consistency
I thought there wasn't much difference between milaana 1 and 2.
I guess there really isn't anything huge but any difference to me seems really significant lol. Just the fact he had the Air inlet on the top was funk for me now. Also I'm used to my Spalted which was pretty up to date Mi1, this is a very first shipment OG Milaana. Old wood, very worn. Has a very weird texture to it.

Last edited:

highasakite

Sorry for what seems like a novice question, but I’ve read this entire thread, searched, and read much of the Milaana thread and can’t find an answer. Do we know what the Milaana II will cost when it’s released? And how much was the Milaana I?

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
Sorry for what seems like a novice question, but I’ve read this entire thread, searched, and read much of the Milaana thread and can’t find an answer. Do we know what the Milaana II will cost when it’s released? And how much was the Milaana I?
TBD on Milaana II pricing but it will be slightly more expensive. This at least up front as a differentiator until Milaana I is sold out everywhere. Milaana II will also have higher quality wood choices only.

Milaana I prices vary depending on the wood but I think it started around $170 for a bare bones kit.

CL52613

Like a newspaper man, I have three questions: When, Where, and How. When is expected released date? Where will we be able to purchase them? How can we guaranty we will be able to buy one when they are released?

ZC

When: RBT time? Dunno, he's moving, so probably not until April for the waiting list to even start once he sets up shop again.

Where: He's talked about putting up an advanced waiting list on his website which will presumably be the only place to get one for a while at least until/if he produces enough for retailers.

How: See above.

Please refrain from signing up for the list until I have my spot secured. Thanks. ;)

AJS

Calm Consistency
Vaping on the Mi2 right now and changing up my routine a bit. Let's be real, you've all seen the videos, I'm a cloud chaser. I go for slow, long, thick, high temp potent rippers that'll kill a rabbit. But today, ohhhhhhh ladies and gents today, I'm treating this baby like royalty.

Packed up a fat 18mm bowl (using RBT rimmed screens, really love these) and started on the lower end. Currently midway through the bowl. First hits doing a faster draw and a loooot of trigger pulsing. Hits are almost cool and still blowing out great vapor with insane flavor. Draw is very comfortable as I'm pulling at the pace natural to my lungs and the Mi2 easily keeps up. Few hits down.

Checking abv ...... damn still look nice n green. Throw her back on. Gunna up the temp here a little .. man I'm really loving the faster draw. It's nice being able to just inhale at the speed comfortable to you (while respecting the physics of convection of course) and still getting awesome flavor and clouds.

Couple medium temp hits and abv is tasting a bit more neutral and abv is a light brown. It's really easy for me to control the temp with this Mi2. I feel like it's much easier to hone in on your preferences.

I think the Splinter is going to be RBTs bread and butter, but to any serious Mi1 lover, you should be in love with Mi2 like I am. I've used it significantly more than any other vape since receiving it. It is THE FASTEST cold to vapor vape I have when under normal conditions. Granted I can turn the Splinter to 40W and get vapor nearly instantly but I don't consider that regular usage. It's just not a practical method to use that vape imo.

I really can't express my joy with this enough. It's the exact same feeling I got going through the honeymoon with my Mi1 after upgrading from my Arizer Air. Now I feel that again going from a Mi1 to Mi2. (Ok ... maybe not the exact same feeling ... there's something bout your first on demand convection hard hitting portable that really gives a tap to the ol nub). I think it is without a doubt an upgrade to the Mi1 though.

When RBT told me the Mi2 was on the way, don't get me wrong .. I was excited. But I had so many awesome vapes that I didn't really feel it was necessary. Wasn't sure how much use it would get given how little I've been using my Mi1 and how much I love the Splinter. Well if it were to leave my arsenal today I would be pretty damn bummed. I can confidently say it is my daily driver. For how long? Who knows. If I could only have 1, I'd probably pick the Splinter because it's easy for friends to use and I have tons of options with it. But personally, the Milaana has always suited a particular style of vaping I enjoy, and the Mi2 just really clicks with me. As Duddits would say "eye ee da ine". (Kudos to anyone who gets that). And that line points to the Mi2. It is the perfect sesh vape, hard hitter, single ripper, microdoser, portable vape. RBT has really done a wonderful thing here. Can't wait for more people to try this baby out. I think my friend who has the OG Milaana and has tried my splinter and Mi 2 prefers the Splinter. I have a friend who loves the LSV who thinks the Splinter compares easily to it. It's all preference. (Sorry for the comparison, hope it's not too out of line mods).

Summary: good Milaana 2 sesh. Tasty. Thick clouds. Enjoyable. I like Mi2. RBT products are dope.

Edit: was so nice I packed a second bowl right away. I pulled pretty hard and just wailed on it. With the Mi1 the high airflow would make the vapor very hot. Mi2 airflow makes it much more tolerable and the cloud I got was honestly just ridiculous. Awesome flavor. Light even browning. Still blown away with nearly every use.

Vaping on the Mi2 right now and changing up my routine a bit. Let's be real, you've all seen the videos, I'm a cloud chaser. I go for slow, long, thick, high temp potent rippers that'll kill a rabbit. But today, ohhhhhhh ladies and gents today, I'm treating this baby like royalty.

Packed up a fat 18mm bowl (using RBT rimmed screens, really love these) and started on the lower end. Currently midway through the bowl. First hits doing a faster draw and a loooot of trigger pulsing. Hits are almost cool and still blowing out great vapor with insane flavor. Draw is very comfortable as I'm pulling at the pace natural to my lungs and the Mi2 easily keeps up. Few hits down.

Checking abv ...... damn still look nice n green. Throw her back on. Gunna up the temp here a little .. man I'm really loving the faster draw. It's nice being able to just inhale at the speed comfortable to you (while respecting the physics of convection of course) and still getting awesome flavor and clouds.

Couple medium temp hits and abv is tasting a bit more neutral and abv is a light brown. It's really easy for me to control the temp with this Mi2. I feel like it's much easier to hone in on your preferences.

I think the Splinter is going to be RBTs bread and butter, but to any serious Mi1 lover, you should be in love with Mi2 like I am. I've used it significantly more than any other vape since receiving it. It is THE FASTEST cold to vapor vape I have when under normal conditions. Granted I can turn the Splinter to 40W and get vapor nearly instantly but I don't consider that regular usage. It's just not a practical method to use that vape imo.

I really can't express my joy with this enough. It's the exact same feeling I got going through the honeymoon with my Mi1 after upgrading from my Arizer Air. Now I feel that again going from a Mi1 to Mi2. (Ok ... maybe not the exact same feeling ... there's something bout your first on demand convection hard hitting portable that really gives a tap to the ol nub). I think it is without a doubt an upgrade to the Mi1 though.

When RBT told me the Mi2 was on the way, don't get me wrong .. I was excited. But I had so many awesome vapes that I didn't really feel it was necessary. Wasn't sure how much use it would get given how little I've been using my Mi1 and how much I love the Splinter. Well if it were to leave my arsenal today I would be pretty damn bummed. I can confidently say it is my daily driver. For how long? Who knows. If I could only have 1, I'd probably pick the Splinter because it's easy for friends to use and I have tons of options with it. But personally, the Milaana has always suited a particular style of vaping I enjoy, and the Mi2 just really clicks with me. As Duddits would say "eye ee da ine". (Kudos to anyone who gets that). And that line points to the Mi2. It is the perfect sesh vape, hard hitter, single ripper, microdoser, portable vape. RBT has really done a wonderful thing here. Can't wait for more people to try this baby out. I think my friend who has the OG Milaana and has tried my splinter and Mi 2 prefers the Splinter. I have a friend who loves the LSV who thinks the Splinter compares easily to it. It's all preference. (Sorry for the comparison, hope it's not too out of line mods).

Summary: good Milaana 2 sesh. Tasty. Thick clouds. Enjoyable. I like Mi2. RBT products are dope.

Edit: was so nice I packed a second bowl right away. I pulled pretty hard and just wailed on it. With the Mi1 the high airflow would make the vapor very hot. Mi2 airflow makes it much more tolerable and the cloud I got was honestly just ridiculous. Awesome flavor. Light even browning. Still blown away with nearly every use.

As a Mi1 lover and daily user, this is exciting. I know what you mean about the hot vapor in the Mi1 as sometimes I get very hot vapor when I push my button to the limit. I cant wait till I can get my hands on a Mi2.

Last edited:

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
@AJS I am in the same boat. Used the Milaana forever. Then got the Zion and used that at home a lot. Then along came the Splinter and I wore that thing out at home while still using the Milaana I while out and about. Milaana II came along and I started wearing it out! Then my production Splinter came and I have been stuck on that as my DD. Reading your post here makes me want to change it up again and grab the Milaana II.

Moral of the story here is you really can't go wrong with the @RastaBuddhaTao gear and variety is the spice of life!

CL52613

Boy, AJS and Other Side, you sure know how to make a grown man cry, hahaha, just kidding. Still I hope Ryan of RBT is watching this thread and seeing all of us less privileged followers drooling for the opportunity to own a Milaana 2. For me, the change in the air path and slightly increased draw resistance, seals the deal for making this my next purchase. AJS pretty much sums up what I believe the Milaana 2 will be..."It is the perfect sesh vape, hard hitter, single ripper, microdoser, portable vape". Not to mention, in my own humble opinion, the RBT family of vaporizers, are one of the very few truly on-demand vaporizers being made. Any vaporizer that does not remove the heat source between draws cannot be considered on-demand. Hot air rises and expands so it will be affecting the load in the heat chamber if the chamber is still being heated. It does not change the type of heating, convection or conduction, but it is still heating the material, and I thought that was what differentiates an on-demand vaporizer, no heat to chamber between draws. Anyway, Ryan, if you see this, please include me among those to be graced with the opportunity to purchase the Milaana 2 when you begin to release them.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Feels like I'm talking to myself in here sometimes
You're not, I'm here too!

WHAT?! Who said that. Uhhhh :tinfoil:

Anyway. Milaana 2 still top driver. 14mm microdose my standard setup. That flavor and effects are just unreal. I feel like I barely need to press the trigger. I just get it to temp and in a few seconds of drawing then it's mostly slow pulses and riding the heat. Having way too much fun with it.

Got a video of Mi2 vs Splinter in the Splinter thread to those who are interested.

trfe

You're not, I'm here too!

WHAT?! Who said that. Uhhhh :tinfoil:

Anyway. Milaana 2 still top driver. 14mm microdose my standard setup. That flavor and effects are just unreal. I feel like I barely need to press the trigger. I just get it to temp and in a few seconds of drawing then it's mostly slow pulses and riding the heat. Having way too much fun with it.

Got a video of Mi2 vs Splinter in the Splinter thread to those who are interested.

Can I just send you my money now? :)

trfe,
Reactions: AJS

Rasputin

Bobcat @ VLife. Le__Bobcat @ IG
Loving the size difference for sure. Probably not something I'll pick up given my currently ridiculous RBT arsenal, but excited to see who grabs one and what they think!

Remember when you posted this @AJS ??? I see an addition to the arsenal!!! ✌

Rasputin,
Reactions: AJS

AJS

Calm Consistency
I have a new technique using the Mi2 through water and boyyyyyy is it fuckin gnarly.

Basically I preheat 3 seconds or so as normal, and instead of jumping right into thick clouds, I ride the medium temp for a good while. The vapor consistently pours in. Middle of the hit I hold the button down full throttle and don't let off of it. I do this for a few seconds before totally ramping up my draw rate. Because the temp was rising during those few seconds of holding it down without pulsing, the increased drawrate quickly catches up and levels it out while bringing in just ridiculous amounts of vapor very very quickly.

analytika

I have a new technique using the Mi2 through water and boyyyyyy is it fuckin gnarly.

Basically I preheat 3 seconds or so as normal, and instead of jumping right into thick clouds, I ride the medium temp for a good while. The vapor consistently pours in. Middle of the hit I hold the button down full throttle and don't let off of it. I do this for a few seconds before totally ramping up my draw rate. Because the temp was rising during those few seconds of holding it down without pulsing, the increased drawrate quickly catches up and levels it out while bringing in just ridiculous amounts of vapor very very quickly.
I've been using and talking about accelerating inhalation riding the button with the Mi1 for some time. Glad you can manage it on the Mi2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom