• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Milaana II by RastaBuddahTao

Status
Not open for further replies.

flammy

That’s beautiful, turk. Sadly, I missed the boat on the last batch of Milaana’s for the big 420 sale... didn’t really have the money and my wife was against me adding anymore vapes to my arsenal at the time. :(

Really hoping I can snag one on here sometime, or possibly on eBay in the not-so-distant future...

Edit: Yours is also a stunner, Shit Snacks! Truly a functional work of art.

Vgoodiez did sell out during 420 but he was able to snag a few more. As of right now he still has at least one walnut/sapele available on the website. Surprised he isn't totally sold out already.

flammy

Trying to snag that one today.
I noticed that before I went to sleep last night. :)

Do it! I will have to admit that I like my Milaana more than I thought I would. I got my Splinter v1 first and was actually thinking that I might have made a mistake by also getting the Milaana since the splinter was working so well for me. Nope. Happy I did so.

This said, I'm a fan of more user control and while some might not like the unregulated nature of this vape, I do like it. For the same reasons why I love my sticky bricks.

turk

turk
...big change that the 2 has a carb...that is what I really always enjoyed about the Zion..this really elevates the milaana experience (IMO)...glad I picked it up..loved the power on the o.g...but this is a big change..cheers

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah the new air intake is great at regulating your draw, doesn't feel restrictive really, just makes for quick easy vapor every time. Really simplifies variables from the old Milaanas (though interestingly the first pre Milaanas had the intake like this, while my OG beta first official Mi ever that was RBT's moved it to the top--will post pics comparing em) and even though I liked the new airflow in my Splinters too, this may be even better with just the one hole to their two... I've had 3 or 4 more full bowls in one of my bent stems with that same 4.09v battery, not sure what it's at now, but did not really notice much power loss yet thanks to the draw perhaps? Less button time

turk

turk
..shit snacks I have the same observation...either the heater has improved. Or due to carb cap, there is less drain on battery..or some other variable...it seems my battery is lasting longer..

Shit Snacks

..shit snacks I have the same observation...either the heater has improved. Or due to carb cap, there is less drain on battery..or some other variable...it seems my battery is lasting longer..

I have not even been covering the intake as a carb at all, only once by accident, then the heat builds especially quick!

Logic

Old Skool Member ‘10
OMG OMG OMG, I got the very last Milaana 2! “Sold out” on VGOODIEZ now... Praise the Herb Gods! This is a good day!! I can’t even begin to tell you all how excited I am to be sitting this thing next to my Milaana OG! I’m literally shaking right now. Wow!!!

I ordered the XL8R King cooling tubes with my purchase. Hope I made a good decision here! If anyone can enlighten me on how well the cooling tubes work, that would be awesome! Thanks, everyone!

Edit: I truly feel that Scott over at VGOODIEZ was well aware of my predicament and was looking out for me.

Last edited:

flammy

OMG OMG OMG, I got the very last Milaana 2! “Sold out” on VGOODIEZ now... Praise the Herb Gods! This is a good day!! I can’t even begin to tell you all how excited I am to be sitting this thing next to my Milaana OG! I’m literally shaking right now. Wow!!!

I ordered the XL8R King cooling tubes with my purchase. Hope I made a good decision here! If anyone can enlighten me on how well the cooling tubes work, that would be awesome! Thanks, everyone!

I can't use my splinter without a cooling stem and have only been using one with my milaana. That was a good purchase.

I realized a little earlier that he only had one milaana left so I was hoping you'd get it. I never owned the OG but as mentioned, I'm super pleased with the v2. Congrats!

MasterChief

Do it! I will have to admit that I like my Milaana more than I thought I would. I got my Splinter v1 first and was actually thinking that I might have made a mistake by also getting the Milaana since the splinter was working so well for me. Nope. Happy I did so.

This said, I'm a fan of more user control and while some might not like the unregulated nature of this vape, I do like it. For the same reasons why I love my sticky bricks.

So do you like Splinter or the Milaana better?

MasterChief,
Reactions: Logic

Shit Snacks

Congrats! I have Jr coolers and their great, though I haven't used them with my Milaana2 yet since I am getting to know the unregulated nature again after Splinters... I like to sense the vapor fully to guide my button use, but I look forward to using the coolers for even smoother MiVapor!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Logic

flammy

So do you like Splinter or the Milaana better?

I personally like my milaana better but I have heard the opposite from so many people. For me, I truly like the unregulated feel of the milaana. I like that I have to think a little to get a good experience out of it. Additionally, its lighter in weight, smaller in form factor, nice to look at and is all in one (ie doesn't need a mod). I really put mine through the paces on the first day and after I was done, I still had ~900 mah left on my HG2. I was super impressed with battery life as that was honestly my biggest concern.

I'm also a massive fan of artisan vapes and the milaana is a little bit more in line with that since it doesn't need a mod. Just looks clean. It makes me feel better about my next purchase too.

Congrats! I have Jr coolers and their great, though I haven't used them with my Milaana2 yet since I am getting to know the unregulated nature again after Splinters... I like to sense the vapor fully to guide my button use, but I look forward to using the coolers for even smoother MiVapor!

I feel ya but even with the junior cooling stem, you can still feel the heat signature from the draws. I don't want to convince you from doing what you're doing but I need that feedback with these type of vapes which is why I'm glad that the cooling stem works but doesn't work so well that it mutes all heat.

Last edited:

MasterChief

I personally like my milaana better but I have heard the opposite from so many people. For me, I truly like the unregulated feel of the milaana. I like that I have to think a little to get a good experience out of it. Additionally, its lighter in weight, smaller in form factor and nice to look at. I really put mine through the paces on the first day and after I was done, I still had ~900 mah left on my HG2. I was super impressed with battery life as that was honestly my biggest concern.

I'm also a massive fan of artisan vapes and the milaana is a little bit more in line with that since it doesn't need a mod. Just looks clean. It makes me feel better about my next purchase too.

I used to have a MFLB and liked it, but hated carrying the separate pieces. I think the Milaana 3 will be in my future. I haven’t got the battery for my Z, but I’m a little worried about having to mess around with too much.

flammy

I used to have a MFLB and liked it, but hated carrying the separate pieces. I think the Milaana 3 will be in my future. I haven’t got the battery for my Z, but I’m a little worried about having to mess around with too much.

My splinter isn't something that I think I will be taking out of the house too much. I love being able to take it between rooms in my house but there are better portable options for out and about use IMO.

The MFLB was my very first portable from back in the day. OMG how technology has improved. Any of RBT's vapes will crush the MFLB in performance. You're in for a treat if that's your reference point.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I got my Splinter v1 first and was actually thinking that I might have made a mistake by also getting the Milaana since the splinter was working so well for me. Nope. Happy I did so.

There is definitely room for a Milaana 2 next to a splinter. Milaana 2 is one of my most enjoyable vapes. If I could only have one vape it would have to be the Z for the very consistent incredibly fat rips, but a Milaana 2 has its place. Much more fun to use, brings me back to the Milaana days, but packs the punch to keep up with how the market is moving. Really really love this thing. So glad I sent it in to the shop, I went too long without it. Good to be back.

244v91g.jpg

Shit Snacks

I feel ya but even with the junior cooling stem, you can still feel the heat signature from the draws. I don't want to convince you from doing what you're doing but I need that feedback with these type of vapes which is why I'm glad that the cooling stem works but doesn't work so well that it mutes all heat.

That has been my experience using it with my Splinter Z and V2, so I'm looking forward to using them soon. I have an embarrassing wealth of stem options for my many 19/22 RBT vapes is all :D

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Meanwhile I'm using my Milaana II upside down with a j-hook for vaping hash nearly exclusively. Splinter Z comes to use for vaping weed or a mixture with a basket screen in a cooling stem. Every vape has his place :)

Logic

Old Skool Member ‘10
When inserting the battery into the Milaana, should the top-side (positive end) be facing down? Sorry for such a newbie question!

I’m about to find out the hard way if this doesn’t get answered soon! HA!!

Logic,

flammy

When inserting the battery into the Milaana, should the top-side (positive end) be facing down? Sorry for such a newbie question!

I’m about to find out the hard way if this doesn’t get answered soon! HA!!

LOL, I struggled with the same. I honestly found it odd that this was not a part of the included instructions. From what I understand, it can actually be inserted either way. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. This said, I use mine with the negative end down.

flammy,
Reactions: Mangu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom