• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Milaana II by RastaBuddahTao

Status
Not open for further replies.

eideal852

Im confused, the rimmed screens sit the load lower, closer to the oven.

So the screens you stuff inside the tube are better because the herb sits farther from the heater, higher toward the mouth piece of the stem? Or it works better if the material is closer to the oven and lower meaning closer to the oven?
Different strokes, but closer hotter vs farther cooler: indeed, rimmed seats it closest to the heater (though you could scoot the rimless out that far too) but the rimless lets you slllide it down (away from heater); more herb, cooler draws, but longer to brown/extract. More sessiony, vs tip-load hot vapes...

This is my first time using it, and I already cracked the stem with the brass battery tab. I let it fall on the stem like a dumb ass lol. Its a good thing I ordered a wood stem and that thick German glass extra long one! They both come tomorrow. I knew my future self told the past me to buy another set cuz I told myself id break it the first day. Time travel does exist!!
shit, Ive been worried about newton's-cradling the stem since day one, not yet but i CLACK! once or twice a week

God, I want a Milaana II so bad... seems they are impossible to find now, much like the Purple Days. I doubt I’ll ever get lucky enough to even try one, much less own one... :(

Are there any other portable vapes out there now that are better, or does this one still take the cake? Honest opinions, please. Don’t tell me the Milaana is best just because you have one. :)
Youll get it if you want it, vgoodiez indeed seems to have a good list system, so get on it.
Yes, favorite vape. not JUST cause I own one :lol:. I like the splinter, though havent tried the Z yet (soooon!!) but the all wood body feel is so in tune with how I feel about herb that I'm hooked. seems so damn analogue. looks classy, fast as you want... sheesh, i gush...

Good to know. How would either of the two compare to the Grasshopper? Heard great things about that vape, as well. Sorry if I’m going off-topic...
I've used my Hopper twice (maaaaybe three times) since I got my Mi/Splinters. I like it, its a powerhouse, small, cool, but it's finicky as hell(just look at the Hopper thread on here; is it past 1000 posts?:doh:) and I have no faith in it long term. Or GHL as a whole for that matter. People send in for their "lifetime" warranty, and it's in for OVER A YEAR! (there's the lifetime) then get them back, sometimes none better. Not to mention, I don't feel the Mi is "good enough" to use as a backup, it's as good or better imo, only thing is it's not as stealth. even a little.

GetLeft

Im confused, the rimmed screens sit the load lower, closer to the oven.

:| I'm obviously the confused one. Thanks for un-inverting me. I was seeing upside down. Not the first time I've done that. You'd think I'd learn.

I'll have to try a stem with the rimmed screen and see if I can recall what it is I liked less about them. My guess is I' won't be able to.

Vision103

Vision103
God, I want a Milaana II so bad... seems they are impossible to find now, much like the Purple Days. I doubt I’ll ever get lucky enough to even try one, much less own one... :(

Are there any other portable vapes out there now that are better, or does this one still take the cake? Honest opinions, please. Don’t tell me the Milaana is best just because you have one. :)
Vgoodiez.com has the splinters Sticky brick is fantastic if you don't mind using.butane.the lotus iq, fury dynavap all great vapes. Rbt has the convection game down. The splinters are all amazing

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey guys... just getting back to the shop after doing a VOC road trip. Plan to make a push on the Mi2 and Splinter Z US to get stock to the custom retailers for 420 (Planet Vape, Vapefiend, and Vgoodiez) Just a few hundred left of each with no plans for more as the standard product has it covered one Mi3 lands.

Thanks for the support in buying out the last of the stock... it was a blast being a maker the last few years but now the sights are on the SEED.

A man once walked past a guy frantically sawing a log. Upon his return an hour later the man was still frantically sawing the same cut making little progress. He stopped and said "Hey brother, why don't you stop and sharpen the saw?" His reply... "I can't, I don't have time, I need to get this log cut"

Logic

Old Skool Member ‘10
Hey guys... just getting back to the shop after doing a VOC road trip. Plan to make a push on the Mi2 and Splinter Z US to get stock to the custom retailers for 420 (Planet Vape, Vapefiend, and Vgoodiez) Just a few hundred left of each with no plans for more as the standard product has it covered one Mi3 lands.

Thanks for the support in buying out the last of the stock... it was a blast being a maker the last few years but now the sights are on the SEED.

A man once walked past a guy frantically sawing a log. Upon his return an hour later the man was still frantically sawing the same cut making little progress. He stopped and said "Hey brother, why don't you stop and sharpen the saw?" His reply... "I can't, I don't have time, I need to get this log cut"

Thanks for all your hard work, dedication, and patience! I would still love to be able to get my hands on one of those beautiful Purple Heart Splinter Z’s... :)

Was lucky enough to score a mint condition (used once) Spalted Maple OG Milaana this morning on eBay! $76!! I cannot wait until it arrives... so excited!

Last edited:

warren0728

took my milaana to a music festival this weekend ... i only used it at camp ... used carts for inside the festival for ease of use ...
camping-with-milaana.jpg

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
So I guess I'm allowed to talk here now so feel free to holler. The otherside account has been locked down so I will be using this one moving forward.

Glad that @Stu and @pakalolo stepped up for these changes. Thank you gentlemen! It was very frustrating not being able to respond/clarify/correct in the past.

Holler if you need anything. Thx Scott

eideal852

Thanks for all your hard work, dedication, and patience! I would still love to be able to get my hands on one of those beautiful Purple Heart Splinter Z’s... :)

Was lucky enough to score a mint condition (used once) Spalted Maple OG Milaana this morning on eBay! $76!! I cannot wait until it arrives... so excited!
Holy....

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Last of Mi2z will be headed to VapeFiend just in time for 420... and Vgoodiez will be doing a pre-order soon. Happy 420 folks!

Nice! Any new wood varieties? Going to have to keep an eye on VGZ, been wanting to try a Mi2 for very long time... My Mibetas and purpleheartMi are lonely :p

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
took my milaana to a music festival this weekend ... i only used it at camp ... used carts for inside the festival for ease of use ...
camping-with-milaana.jpg
Cool man. I'm gonna have to get a Milanna at some point. Had the V1 on the roof a few days ago paired with a cheap hcigar VT Nano.
20190409-191600-HDR-2.jpg

If there are any Milanna lovers who don't have a Splinter yet the V1 price at vgoodiez is like $76 shipped.

eideal852

Cool man. I'm gonna have to get a Milanna at some point. Had the V1 on the roof a few days ago paired with a cheap hcigar VT Nano.

If there are any Milanna lovers who don't have a Splinter yet the V1 price at vgoodiez is like $76 shipped.

GREAT pic! actually surprised youre Mi-Less...

eideal852,
Reactions: bossman

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...

Is this the short or long XL8R? :hmm:

TiSteamo,
Reactions: bossman

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer

warren0728

Thanks for taking the Mi to hear some tunes... our new slogan is... RBT - Vapes that RocK

If you had the Seed would that make it out of camp and into the show?

i have not been drawn to mods (and prefer herb to wax) ... the seed is just for concentrates?
i like the simplicity of the milaana (can't wait to get a 3)!

i think i would be ok bringing the milaana into the festival performance wise ... just afraid to mess it up (it's so pretty) or having to toss it in an "emergency".

i'm watching all your threads though with interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom