• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Milaana 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

joner

I have a question about batteries:

I have two Sony vtc5's that I have been exclusively using with my Mi3.

I have 4 boundless tera 18650s (on label, says: 30amp, 2500mAh) that I have been operating in my dual batt smok mod for my splinter.

I'm going on a camping trip this weekend and would love to bring my Milaana with me, and sure could use the battery power.

How do I know if these boundless batteries are rated/safe for use in the milaana?

Once I split up the sets of 2, I realize I shouldn't use them in sets again, and I don't even know if they're legit to use as
I'm describing.

Can someone with more milaana experience than me offer a crash course on batteries?

joner,

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey folks... wow I cant believe it has been over 5 years here on FC! Thanks all for the support here and please join me on fcombustion.com as RBT will no longer be supporting this antiquated version of FC.

Onward and upward and thanks to @pakalolo and @Stu for the new home :)

Dreuft

Hi folks! I'm here to tell my love of the Mi3! I wait 9 month to get my pre-order but I don't regret it! I have an omnivap, sticky brick Jr and OG and a Tinymight and I love them but for me the Milaana 3 is the best! It's a cloud machine, so intuitive to use, great feel in the hand and so beautiful! I preheat 3s, draw slowly 3 more seconds, release the button and continue to draw for about 5-6s,always deliver huge clouds with great taste! Powered by a Samsung 25R! This vaporizer amaze me, waow I think atm my Vas is over!!

cgod

Recently just picked up a Milaana ll, I've been using it nonstop every day, was a previous owner of the Milaana v1 but this ll is really something else.. anyway! My glass stem is the clear one, and I can't help but look at my Milaana every day and think how much more beautiful it would look with a colored stem, does anybody know any online stores in the UK, or US if they ship to the UK, vapefiend had a few but it's all sold out and they said they won't be getting any more :ugh:

GoldenBud

Recently just picked up a Milaana ll, I've been using it nonstop every day, was a previous owner of the Milaana v1 but this ll is really something else.. anyway! My glass stem is the clear one, and I can't help but look at my Milaana every day and think how much more beautiful it would look with a colored stem, does anybody know any online stores in the UK, or US if they ship to the UK, vapefiend had a few but it's all sold out and they said they won't be getting any more :ugh:
I can recommend the Nub by lamart (Switzerland). works good with Splinter - 19/22
It's colored, not the longest stem but it has some cooling mechanism
edit: all 19/22 stems will be good for splinter, also bendy stems in this shop

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I can recommend the Nub by lamart (Switzerland). works good with Splinter - 19/22
It's colored, not the longest stem but it has some cooling mechanism
edit: all 19/22 stems will be good for splinter, also bendy stems in this shop

Though Milaana3 glass is actually 19/19, yeah Milaana II works with 19/22 so go for the nub, or mountainglass has long colored stems (that had been used to make old mi short stems cut down by RBT) though sometimes they can be hit or miss regarding fit since it is cheap glass. But yeah sorry I know finding these things in the UK can be pretty tough! Especially color stems... There are also the smoked glass stems, that are 19/19 size to fit everything RBT at least.

Last edited:

jbm

Though Milaana3 glass is actually 19/19, yeah Milaana II works with 19/22 so to for the nub, or mountainglass has long colored stems (that had been used to make old mi short stems cut down by RBT) though sometimes they can be hit or miss regarding fit since it is cheap glass. But yeah sorry I know finding these things in the UK can be pretty tough! Especially color stems... There are also the smoked glass stems, that are 19/19 size to fit everything RBT at least.
I like the Nub a lot. I have 2. Unfortunately I can only use them with my Mi2 and my custom Z's. Even then it doesn't sit perfectly in my bubinga Z. But it does work.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I like the Nub a lot. I have 2. Unfortunately I can only use them with my Mi2 and my custom Z's. Even then it doesn't sit perfectly in my bubinga Z. But it does work.

Yeah it is pretty great with Mi2, it would probably fit the older Milaana too, but always variance in glass... I really wish the spiky bendy stems from Lamart would fit my Mi2 or Z's, but joint is just slightly too long, you can use them like you described with the nub and your bubinga, though a little risky, far from ideal of course... Would love it if someone could offer us cut down versions of these that are 19/19 to fit all RBT vapes!

seki

I received my Milaana 3 order the other day and I thought their arrival warranted a new family photo. Unfortunately cousin Wengey on the Splinter side of the family is stuck in the U.S. a due to Covid-19, but everyone else is here:
rbt-fam-1.jpg

Thanks @RastaBuddhaTao! The Mi3's were definitely worth the wait.

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This thread is closed, but the conversation continues in a consolodated Milaana thread.

RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3
Thanks fuckcombustion.com for providing a place to hide out and take and idea into its best possible incarnation with a group of close friends. The exert input early in the design process enabled the rapid evolution of the RBT technology and that spirit of customer involvement still exists...
fuckcombustion.com

:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom