Mighty vs Sticky Brick vs Supreme V3

tatbock

Hi guys I'm trying to decide between those three vapes.
Only thing i really care about is how hard it can hit me :D lol
That aside i would really love to hear which one you prefer most

Thanks

Alexis

Hi guys I'm trying to decide between those three vapes.
Only thing i really care about is how hard it can hit me :D lol
That aside i would really love to hear which one you prefer most

Thanks
I am pretty sure now that the Supreme is hands down the heaviest hitter with the strongest, longest lasting effect from equal herb. I expect several members to speak up for the power of the brick, it does hit very hard I believe.

But the Supreme is without doubt the heavier hitter. It is also a very well priced heavy hitter.
There are also 3 new very heavy hitting desktops in case you havent seen them:

Herborizer Ti,
Twax Flowerpot,
Glass Symphony.

These are all very powerful heavy hitters with superb and rapid extraction from ANY size load. The Glass Symphony, I strongly predict will soon be seen as possibly the heaviest hitting and best tasting vaporizer out there.

Check them out anyway. So many choices now, a very bad era for the VAS sufferer!

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Have the Daisy which is what og stickybrick is and Supreme v3. Tried a mighty. If I'm looking for the fastest vape, I prefer the Daisy. If I'm looking for maximum effect I go with the supreme and if I was passing it around a group I would go with the Mighty.

Hardest hitting then imo is the supreme but I think there is something to be said for the speed of the Brick and with more technique you can get just as large a rip... just not as smooth as the supreme would be.

tatbock

thanks guys
yeah the only thing i really dislike about the supreme is how clunky it is
it just looks like it is easy to burn yourself with this vape
how does the strength of the hit compare to a bong rip?
I dont smoke often but when i do i just love to fire up a bowl and get as high as possible :D

and maaaan thanks for the desktop suggestions...sadly vapes are fucking expensive and i cant afford more than one right now...
but maybe i should get something portable for now like the mighty or sticky(love to share with friends, but since we smoke mostly at home bringing a bigger device wouldnt be so hard)
and save up for one of those sexy desktop units

my only concern is just i cant get the high to the ceiling expierience like with a bong

tatbock,
Reactions: Alexis

subway13029

Mighty and u can get @Ratchett new water pipe adapter and get bong hits from it but it will by far be easiest to use in group session. The supreme is a beast and it rips monster flavorful hits but it's clunky and requires imo a dab torch for decent time of heat up..you can use pocket torch but very cumbersome..

tatbock

still how does it compare to a bong rip?
i only used a volcano once and a MFLB... so I probably can imagine how hard thi units hit ^^
volcano was really good expierience but i also inhaled like 3 baloons consecutively because i didn't know what i was doing
And I own a MFLB but I don't think it's really great

tatbock,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The vapor high is not the same as smoking, if you go into this looking for the exact same effect as a bong toke you will probably be disappointed. If you actually like getting high, you will LOVE vaporizing. If you just want to get stoned, nothing can compare to smoking and the loopy, drowsy, effects of combustion and its byproducts.

Morty

it just looks like it is easy to burn yourself with this vape

I'm a big ol' klutz & I haven't burned myself...yet. :p Just be mindful & you'll be fine.

If you end up going the Sup route, I'll highly suggest looking into adding some Vapolution 2.0 glass stems. If you want more info on the glass stems go to the Supreme thread & use the search feature at the top w/ the word Vapolution.

Alexis

Just wanna add- some of you know I did buy the Supreme but had a unique allergic to it. I was quite daunted before using it and concerned it would be awkard or dangerous, but the whole ritual was actually a breeze, very easy and fun in fact.
And exciting.
Surprisingly care free as well. More than the Bricks by far, you don't really need to think or concentrate for replicable vapor.
Just watch the temp dial and set the torche(s) up right. Be mindful, like younare while crossing a road for example.
Apart from that, you can do it with your eyes closed.

The Brick, and other butane vapes, is like cooking your chicken. You have to be mindful and with it and focused to not blow it one way or the other.
If it hadn't been for my allergy problem (and don't let that scare you, Im a 1 in million freak for the extent of my allergies), I would be very happy to use the Supreme and would really enjoy it every time and look forward to the ritual.

vapirtoo

Hey Invertedisdead,
Right now the Errlectric is the new kid on the block, and that herb-nail setup is just soooo sexy
that for the last two weeks I haven't used anything else.
I'm telling you folks it is a VAS killer.
I agree with Alexis that the Sticky Brick needs attention and skill whereas the Supreme is hit your temp. and rip!

Nothing is as quick as the Sticky Brick.

Just hit the Supreme through its original aluminum tube at 160C.
Yo' The Errlectric can't do this
It does something else ; just as interesting;
But not that Supreme enveloping hit .IMHO

Last edited:

tatbock

wow thanks for all the replies guys :)
I think it's going down for the supreme :)
but got one last question for the guys with the flower pot or the other here metioned desktop vapes
how do they compare to the supreme? are they even stronger? maybe it's better for me to go for a desktop then lol

@invertedisdead no i actually love getting high and not stoned ^^ nothing beats getting stupidly high turning the music loud and dance :D
That said I think nothing beats variety... so yes sometimes i just like getting stoned even if that happens rarely but again it's not like my bong just ran away so I think if I want to get that expierience i can just take a rip

thanks for all the replies guys

tatbock

So it's been a long time...

I actually own now the mighty and the dually supreme.

Let me tell you...for the hardest hits you can't go wrong with the supreme...

This thing is just out of this world - face melting hits :D

I was really happy with the mighty and it is by no means a bad vaporizer.
You can get really really high with the mighty and it is a bit easier too handle
(just push a button and wait)

But the flavour, amount of vapor and the strength of the supreme is in its own league

Hope this helps if someone has the same question

Top Bottom