• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mighty vs Ghost MV1

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Got this email from POTV this morning with a link to a comparison between the Mighty and Ghost MV1. The write up was done by our own @stickstones !

I searched for this comparison as it's own thread and was surprised when the search didn't find one. With all the new vapes showing up I've noticed the comparison requests increasing so I gotta figure it was only a matter of time before this comparison was requested. Enjoy!

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/bl...140500533&mc_cid=ce3b71d22b&mc_eid=4dd591d152

Mookie0608

Only owned mighty but I love it. Only complain I have about it and biggest would be I hate loading it compared to other faster vaporizers I use like my pax. Other then that I find it works best with slow long deep draws sucked in. Minimum of a 8 second draw.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I own both. Both are great. If I can have only one it’s definitely my Mighty.

I haven’t read the article yet.

Here’s some issues with both

Ghost MV1
Convection heating is a pain in the ass. With my Firefly 2 (I just sold it yesterday) there was a very difficult at least six second draw. With my Ghost I need to draw at least 14 seconds (which is not easy). The crucible holds .1 gram so even though it’s on demand, there’s so little in there you might as well finish it up. You really need good herb. If it’s under 20 mg active ingredient you may get three pulls. With good stuff around 5 pulls. It’s very temperamental. It’s often a pain in the ass, but when it’s right, it’s awesome!!!!!

Mighty
There’s no excuse for such an expensive vaporizer not to have owner removable batteries. It can’t be charged usb, thankfully I would never want to charge it in my car so no problem :). Actually I think there might be an adapter, but I really will never use it in my car. It’s bulky and uncomfortable to hold. Compared to my Ghost it just sucks to hold.

If I was to compare them to cars I’ve owned, my Ghost MV1 would be my current car. It’s a 20 year old Jaguar XK8. I love it. It’s sensational. It’s high maintenance!!!!! When everything is going right, it’s freakin amazing!!!!! If I depended on it because I had to be places, I would have a different car! My Mighty would best be compared to my old Jeep. It just always works. It always gets there. My Mighty is as ergonomic as my Jeep was aerodynamic. There’s no technique. It just always works, and it works great. Also like a Jeep the Mighty has lots of aftermarket accessories. There is one accessory that should be mandatory, the stand. Another thing I highly recommend are the capsules and magazine. An adapter to a water pipe is very nice to have. I was able to rig one with stuff I had lying around.

Both are great, but the bigger bowl and the ability to turn it off mid bowl with no nasty taste, my “if I can have only one” vaporizer would be my Mighty, but I’m glad I have both. Oh, and a Dynavap M is a must have as well!

Last edited:
Top Bottom