Mighty users. Do u inhale on vibration, or let heat up more

Do you guys draw after the vibrate or let it continue to heat up more

• Let it heat up awhile

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mookie0608

im just curious and figured I would ask around to all the mighty/crafty users out there. I Been experimenting and i seem to get different highs occasionally. Heat the mighty up it vibrates I usually start my draw. Then there’s is times it will vibrate and I may be doing something and it winds up passing by say 20-30 seconds and it seems like when I let it heat up longer rather then inhakenwhen jr vibrates that highs almost replicate a smile high and it’s a lot stronger and even the vapor is a lot harsher then usual and it’s usually already harsh. It doesn’t combust though because after each time I check the bud and it’s. It black it slowly turns that nice golden brown. Has anyone ever noticed this? Or can vaporizers really be that inconsistent? It’s the same length draw I also take string draws too. Usually take my regular 8 second draw and there’s times one 8 second draw seems to get me so much higher. Just find it odd how few times I get so much high the reliefs usually a lot stronger too but can’t always get the same high consistently so it makes a nice bonus when it happens. There’s even times that 1 8 second draw will get me so much higher then if I took a 12-14 second draw no joke and all this experimenting is being done in the same strains it’s not like a different strain every time. Ohh and I use the dosing capsules. That high that I get every so often from a vape is the type of high that would make me give up smoking for good if I could consistently get it just every session. Just been wondering and wasn’t sure if maybe when the unit vibrates could it be possibly it’s not at the set temperature, and when I let it heat up longer it winds up getting there or does the temp of the bud really get a lot hotter heating up longer then the lcd screen says only 1-2• hotter.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: Whissmu

Saturn_Corp

I hit it as soon as it's at my desired temperature, but sometimes I'll take a couple pulls as it gets close. This warms up the load a bit and 2-3 tokes later it's warm and dispensing thick clouds.

Saturn_Corp,
Reactions: Whissmu

Whissmu

I hit it as soon as it's at my desired temperature, but sometimes I'll take a couple pulls as it gets close. This warms up the load a bit and 2-3 tokes later it's warm and dispensing thick clouds.
+1

Option 3, usually I start to sip even before it reaches temp.
+1

...or when I remember :myday:.. if sometimes I forget that I vibrated a while ago:doh: ...

crownroyaldaddy

It varies for me but i usually take a small draw within 5 secs of vibration to get it going.

Im thinking that you using the capsules may require a but more time to fully heat.

For me(no capsules usually) the Mighty is my most consistent vape and cut my smoking down to about 5% of the time

crownroyaldaddy,
I dont think the Mighty is pure convection. If true, the load will heat up via some conduction while you are doing something else and then of course your first hit will contain more evaporated cannabinoids.

archangelz001,

Mookie0608

I may buy a Linx Gaia to compare but yeah I loved my mighty but unless somethings wrong with it then it’s very inconsistent. Swear there’s times I get more of a smoke high then other times long draws barely get me high the results have not been consistent in at least 3 months unless the thing with vapes is true that you build a tolerance to the vape and u should have more then 1 and keep switching it up but that’s just something I read from here. I remember when my pax was doing it and then I switched to mighty and it was better then my pax. If there’s one thing I can honestly say since I actually measured a few times I get higher on much less weed smoked then using more weed with a vaporizer. I fill my mighty up with about 3-4 decent scoops of a scooped tool I have and only half of 1 scoop- a full scoop get some me blazed smoking unless like I said before one hit smoking burns the bowl if I’m vaping I keep hitting till it’s all been vaped

Last edited:
Mookie0608,
Top Bottom