Mighty fading numbers

pacolopezm

Have anyone brought the issue concerning the digital numbers on the Mighty vaporizer, gradually the numbers are harder read. Thanks for your feedback,
pac

pacolopezm,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Have anyone brought the issue concerning the digital numbers on the Mighty vaporizer, gradually the numbers are harder read. Thanks for your feedback,
pac
It's a common problem. The durability of the sticker is about the same as a scratch and win ticket. Someone on the forum recommended that you tape over the sticker with clear tape to protect it. It's worked to protect mine from getting worn off.

blackstone

the digital numbers on the Mighty vaporizer, gradually the numbers are harder read.

Do you mean the oled/LCD type display on the front of the unit?
Can't figure out why someone would need to read the numbers on the back often? Although those are known to wear on early units.

I haven't heard much about front display screen fading, but I doubt it could be fixed without opening it up or sending it in.
Are you covered for warranty, genuine unit?

blackstone,

justcametomind

My first Mighty had the "scratch &win" back sticker. I sent it in for a cracked case. It had non reinforced fins, I believe it was the first model. The unit I have now has a sticker that doesn't scratch, reinforced fins, and the customizable boost temperature. I actually realized I could set a boost temperature when randomly reading this thread after a long while I didn't. I read the last comment and it was like if I had a new-new Mighty :)

justcametomind,
Top Bottom