Mids? smh

FukCombustion

Why, bruh...why do you buy mids over all the chronicdrokushfire bud? *smh* the latter give you an awesome high, with less bud needed to achieve a satisfactory high. Perhaps you've heard of mexican brick FUCKING WHORE SLUT BITCH WEED giving people headaches. That just makes me smh for real bruh.

I just vaped a decent amount of kief that I collected from mids, and while I'm high as phuck right now, there's something missing that I I experience with the other bud I have on hand. In other words, the chronicdrokushfire bud gets me higher than kief from mids.

Gotta admit, I am really stoned though.

FukCombustion,

Zookeeper

Imported weed has a better high for me.

How is spacing out and staring at my TV a good time? I want that giggling 70s feel good reefer.

djonkoman

around here we never refer to quality like that, we just use strainnames or the description 'good' or 'shit'(well, I woould actually say 'kut', wich translates to cunt, but in english it makes no sense to say some weed is cunt).

I do like outdoorweed though, wich by many/most around here is regarded as inferior and not worth buying, it's also way cheaper. but personally I prefer the effect outdoor gives, eventhough I have to vaoe more of it(it's cheaper too so in the end the price is similar), the effect feels more 'complete' and it also builds upo more, with the regular commercial indoor I quickly hit the ceiling where I won't get any higher, only notice it less. while after a night of vaping outdoor I will be very high since it has been building up all night, no way I can get that high from the regular indoorweed. imported hash can do the trick though, depending on the hash. nepal usually does it for me, but after 2-3 weeks I need to change it up. just got some nepoal again from my old hometown after not having it for at least 4 weeks, so therefor my rambling, I have no idea how long I've been typing, completely zoned in on it. and it's my first stem of today

edit: the absolute best is my own outdoor harvest(last was 2 years ago I think), since in addition to being outdoor and being able to choose the harvesting time, it also has the satisfaction of something I grew myself, just like eating vegetables I grew myself.

crawdad

floatin
^ agree entirely, but it really does come down to what works best for you. its not always about trichome density but trichome quality/stage to result in the desired altered baseline.

crawdad,
Top Bottom