Micro-dosing

virtualpurple

I don’t think there’s any form of Micro-dosing cannabis that would allow you to pass a drug test if you intend to use daily.

I think that if you completely cleared the thc from your system you could probably microdose and then test clean a few days later.

This is just speculation, I don’t have any certainty as far as how long one would have to abstain between use.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
If you get any effect at all, then you've definitely had enough to fail a drug test.

How long after you've used that you will fail a drug test depends widely on many factors like The amount you used, how long you've been using on a regular basis, body size and fat content (overweight people will go longer and still test positive because some ends up getting stored in the fat), what you've been eating and drinking, etc. You can test positive for anywhere from several days to a month or more depending on all these factors and more.

Of course there are ways to cheat and pass a test, which is why I've heard some employers refer to a drug test as an "IQ Test", because if you do your research, then you should be able to find a way to pass the test in most cases. Of course, mo "cheating" method is 100% fool-proof 100% of the time.

If you have an important test coming up, the best thing to do is to abstain for at least a couple weeks (a month would be better), get a bunch of exercise during that whole time (the faster you get your metabolism running, the faster your body gets rid of the drug metabolites that the tests look for to fuck you over), and consume lots of diuretics (cranberry juice is a good one), to clean that shit out of your system and pass the test genuinely.

If you don't have that much time, there are ways to cheat of course, but what method is worth trying largely depends on the testing method. For example, a Sure-Jel (fruit pectin) mix works by making everything stick to your insides and stay inside you, so you're just pissing water. There are also expensive mixes of whatever that you can buy, which claim to help you pass a drug test...but those can be hit or miss. You REALLY need to do your research if you go that route. There are also ways to "dose" your sample by adding a few drops of something that throws the test off.

These proceeding methods however, only work for an on-site drop the stick in the cup of piss type of tests. They will not work on a test where the sample is sent to a lab and they test for these types of things. In a lab situation, almost the only way to pass is to bring your own clean urine to use. In that case you may want to consider using something like the whizzinator (click here). You can even buy powdered/dehydrated clean urine where you just have to add warm water for use with a device like that.

Speaking of which, I don't recall seeing a thread dedicated to education for passing drug tests. Does anyone know of one here? If not, there should be.

Last edited:

mac_47

I know very little about medical cannabis and different countries have their own systems in any case. It seems to me that cannabis comes into its own category somewhere around wellness and health and often those who use it habitually claim some medicinal effect. This medical effect from reading many reports relates to some kind of balance (and the endocannibinoid system regulates chemical balance in the human body, is my understanding, so theres some wider symbolism) and much of the demonisation it's recieved has probably done more harm than good.

Recreationally I've had some success microdosing, it was calming and was able to maintain sharp.

C No Ego

I know very little about medical cannabis and different countries have their own systems in any case. It seems to me that cannabis comes into its own category somewhere around wellness and health and often those who use it habitually claim some medicinal effect. This medical effect from reading many reports relates to some kind of balance (and the endocannibinoid system regulates chemical balance in the human body, is my understanding, so theres some wider symbolism) and much of the demonisation it's recieved has probably done more harm than good.

Recreationally I've had some success microdosing, it was calming and was able to maintain sharp.

the phytocannabinoids in the plant bio-mimic our endogenous forms ... that is how we identified the endocanabinoid system ... also, the omega fatty acids in diet build up in peoples cells to later signal as endocanabinoids . we would receive that from ingesting hemp seeds ETC....

happynomoretobacco

the phytocannabinoids in the plant bio-mimic our endogenous forms ... that is how we identified the endocanabinoid system ... also, the omega fatty acids in diet build up in peoples cells to later signal as endocanabinoids . we would receive that from ingesting hemp seeds ETC....
hemp seeds are very healthy!!! lot of proteins also.
you cal also make milk from them very easy - if you like the taste

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Hi my name is Bad Dog and I’m a micro doser.......... I’ve always been a smaller dose user for the most part aside from a nightly j. I’ve been vaping for almost 2 years and have been trending down in the amount of Bud I use ever since almost entirely switching to vaping. When I smoked I was a g-g1/2 daily user, basically smoking .1 every 30 minutes to a hour and a j at bedtime. Then I picked up a crafty which wasn’t a terrible first vape but I had issues with it, first the bowl was bigger then I wanted to use at one time aside from bedtime so I started half packing it and found my consumption Plateaued at around a g. I continued on that way for a while but was never completely satisfied with my crafty so I started watching YouTube videos and reading forums, came across the Dynavap and and liked its load size and thought it might come in handy for when the crafty was charging Which was frequently. Picked up a used 2019 m and instantly fell in love it pretty much replaced all my crafty use. Found the dynavap to hit harder and quicker but really enjoying my new toy I didn’t immediately cut back. I kept reading and watching and heard about how vaping helps people cut back and micro dosing but not really giving it to much thought until my session got interrupted and I didn’t finish the bowl. After I returned to finish the bowl I realized I was pretty buzzed already so I decided to keep splitting up my session and found it agreed with me and I cut back to .5-.7 daily. I picked up a IH and switched away from high temp hits to more lower temp hits allow me to further split up my bowl. I’m now down to .25-.3 a day with the additional purchase of a Weedeater for the most satisfying bong rips I’ve had yet. The only time I smoke is when I go to my cousins house and bringing my vape and it accompanied accessories is a hassle, taste aside I still enjoy the effects of smoking. Now that I’ve cut back to what I found to be a better dose I’m trying to eliminate daytime vaping but it’s a slow process. I still like a macro dose a few times a week and the occasional dab, doesn’t effect my tolerance much if I keep it in check. Every time I cut back after a initial adjustment period I’m surprised at how high I am getting.

C No Ego

Hi my name is Bad Dog and I’m a micro doser.......... I’ve always been a smaller dose user for the most part aside from a nightly j. I’ve been vaping for almost 2 years and have been trending down in the amount of Bud I use ever since almost entirely switching to vaping. When I smoked I was a g-g1/2 daily user, basically smoking .1 every 30 minutes to a hour and a j at bedtime. Then I picked up a crafty which wasn’t a terrible first vape but I had issues with it, first the bowl was bigger then I wanted to use at one time aside from bedtime so I started half packing it and found my consumption Plateaued at around a g. I continued on that way for a while but was never completely satisfied with my crafty so I started watching YouTube videos and reading forums, came across the Dynavap and and liked its load size and thought it might come in handy for when the crafty was charging Which was frequently. Picked up a used 2019 m and instantly fell in love it pretty much replaced all my crafty use. Found the dynavap to hit harder and quicker but really enjoying my new toy I didn’t immediately cut back. I kept reading and watching and heard about how vaping helps people cut back and micro dosing but not really giving it to much thought until my session got interrupted and I didn’t finish the bowl. After I returned to finish the bowl I realized I was pretty buzzed already so I decided to keep splitting up my session and found it agreed with me and I cut back to .5-.7 daily. I picked up a IH and switched away from high temp hits to more lower temp hits allow me to further split up my bowl. I’m now down to .25-.3 a day with the additional purchase of a Weedeater for the most satisfying bong rips I’ve had yet. The only time I smoke is when I go to my cousins house and bringing my vape and it accompanied accessories is a hassle, taste aside I still enjoy the effects of smoking. Now that I’ve cut back to what I found to be a better dose I’m trying to eliminate daytime vaping but it’s a slow process. I still like a macro dose a few times a week and the occasional dab, doesn’t effect my tolerance much if I keep it in check. Every time I cut back after a initial adjustment period I’m surprised at how high I am getting.

keep whole peppercorns on hand when you vape ... chew on one or two beofre vaping to increase effects ... chew on one or two after vaping to decrease effects .... it's the beta caryophyllene in the peppercorn that directs to cannabinoidtype 2 receptors ... BCP is a selective agonist of cb2. the compound when ingested before cannabis loads up cb2 leaving cb1 more open for cannabis to access.
you can too eat more omega three to increase over all endocannabinoid tone and help provide more signaling structures for your endocannabinoid system to metabolize as neuronal messages ( High = Hi !)
it takes about a month of continula daily N-3 consumption to build up reserves ion the cells . I can provide resources if you like learning this type stuff, Let me know

Bad Dog

I read the peppercorn trick somewhere in the thread and found it interesting and will have to give it a try both ways might come in handy though mostly to increase. I thought I also read omega 3 is good for thc absorbing but I don’t take any supplements, refuse to buy the eggs guess it’s just proof positive I need to eat more fish

Bad Dog,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

I read the peppercorn trick somewhere in the thread and found it interesting and will have to give it a try both ways might come in handy though mostly to increase. I thought I also read omega 3 is good for thc absorbing but I don’t take any supplements, refuse to buy the eggs guess it’s just proof positive I need to eat more fish
a few sources = Chlorella , spirulina are two green based omega sources ... Flax seed oil , Hemp seed oil ... But, Small cold water fish likes sardines are one of the best sources ... the packaging helps preserve N-3 in the sardine cans but still fresh @ the source like whales do it is the best N-3 anywhere from Krill ... you can too get Krill too as an N-3 supplement , it is expensive but probably some of the better N-3 available ... it is a challenge to get correct proportions now a days as most mainstream foods are 20/50 to 1 N-6 to N-3 . way more inflammatory causing N-6 in foods than N-3 ..
edit - report here - https://themodern.farm/studies/Omega-3 Deficiancy Abolish Endocannabinoid Function.pdf

Interplay Between n-3 and n-6 Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and the Endocannabinoid System in Brain Protection and Repair

Bad Dog

a few sources = Chlorella , spirulina are two green based omega sources
Aren’t those some of the main ingredients of that organafin green juice I keep seeing ads on YouTube? I actually considered grabbing one to try but thought it can’t possibly be as good as they claim.

But, Small cold water fish likes sardines are one of the best sources ..
Brisling sardines packed in olive oil are my favourite but for small fresh fish I like lake smelt

Bad Dog,

C No Ego

Aren’t those some of the main ingredients of that organafin green juice I keep seeing ads on YouTube? I actually considered grabbing one to try but thought it can’t possibly be as good as they claim.

Brisling sardines packed in olive oil are my favourite but for small fresh fish I like lake smelt
smelt fish N-3 content link out to different sources https://seafood.oregonstate.edu/sites/agscid7/files/snic/omega-3-content-in-fish.pdf
looks like sardines are not the highest on the list but probably one of the more easily attained .

I have ad blocks on all the time and if I never see another ad in my life I'm good with that so not seeing what ads you are mentioning . We get a few herbs and our spirulina,chlorella from Holis herbs ... a pound is around $20-$25
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=Holis+herbs&atb=v165-1&ia=web holistic herbal solutions

C No Ego,

Bad Dog

I'm wondering if I've hit the limit of what micro dosing can offer me. Other then weekends when I do stray but not grossly I'm down to .25-.3 a day, and I've been at that level for over a month but I'm feeling like the results in treating my condition have hit their limit. My sleep and appetite are at all time lows but it's hard to be completely objective about my dose as my sleep during the summer is typically less than when it's darker and colder. It comes as a bit of a surprise because after a adjustment period to my last cut back I'm still feeling quite high when I vape .05 or a little less, despite how high I'm feeling the results in treating my condition seems to be less effective. Perhaps I'm rushing things and I still need more time to adjust, I have considered going back to a higher dose but my goal was to cut back further. I'm considering staying at the lower levels but altering my dosing, typically I vape .1 during the day 1/5 at a time every 2 hours or more than bigger doses at night, so I'm thinking of just vaping the whole .1 at once either first thing in the morning or around noon maybe alternating depending on how I feel in the morning (by morning I mean between 4-6). I'm actually quite fond of my more micro dosing during the day, it's not enough to get me very high but it does take the edge off and relax me slightly, taking the edge off cravings which is mostly what I want for daytime. So my dose won't change but manner of consumption will and hopefully I'll see beneficial results. Any attempts at further cut backs will have to wait until after summer. I'm currently on a t break till Tuesday night but wasn't able to completely stop vaping, after 3 days I broke and started having some cbd and still am until Tuesday, perhaps after my break the lower level will be more effective....... I can only hope lol

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
A lot of people are probably gonna disagree but IMHO a micro dose is one small hit per day. Small bowls all day long like most of us really do is something different. I guess we could call it “mindful usage” but I feel like multiple doses is getting away from the true essence of what micro dosing is.

But I can tell you that I know people that definitely find it more effective to do larger bowls, less often - instead of constantly topping off the dose. It makes sense that more frequent dosing is going to be more habit / tolerance forming

Ramahs

One dose a day? What are you supposed to do an hour or two later, when it's all faded away?

The way I've always defined micro-dosing is using as little as possible, in the most efficient way possible, to get to (and maintain) where you want to be.

In this way, one would start by experimenting with incredibly small doses that don't do much, and bump your dose up a tiny bit at a time, till you discover the smallest amount that gets you where you want to be.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Perhaps it isn't within the strictest sense of the word but I suppose that was my goal, .1 right before bed and that is it. Not sure if I'll ever make it there though. I do like the whole "mindful usage" term as I feel like it applies to my current mind set towards my cannabis.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
One dose a day? What are you supposed to do an hour or two later, when it's all faded away?

That’s the appeal - the effects aren’t gone in an hour or two when truly microdosing. It’s dosing every other hour that eventually creates the short duration and suppression of effects from frequent habitual dosing.

IMO the whole essence of microdosing is like the opposite of being high constantly, or being dependent upon a substance. I agree with your definition of microdosing, I just feel that people focus so much on the right dose size, that the dosing frequency is the micro elephant in the room. Personally I don’t feel like vaping a gram per day in .05g or .025g sessions is still microdosing. And the reason why is simply because of how much more powerful that .05g bowl would feel in a single daily session versus doing that “Micro dose” twenty times per day. I guess what I am trying to say is excessive microdosing dilutes the true nature of what the microdosing experience is.
:2c:

FabulatorPoeta

Where has the time gone?
That’s the appeal - the effects aren’t gone in an hour or two when truly microdosing.... how much more powerful that .05g bowl would feel in a single daily session versus doing that “Micro dose” twenty times per day. I guess what I am trying to say is excessive microdosing dilutes the true nature of what the microdosing experience is.
:2c:
Of course each person is different and my tolerance is very low. Yet my personal experience concurs with your statement @invertedisdead... The effect of one dose ( more or less .02g ) lingers a long time and can be 'felt' for almost 24h. I should add that this is with a VapCap, perfect vape for microdosing :)!

Last edited:

Ramahs

I dunno. I've never been a big fan of the first couple of weeks after a t-break.
I prefer the functional high I get after a bit of tolerance is gathered.

Ramahs,

DonMarteng

Got enough weed, vapes and time on my hands to be an allday heavy user, but these last weeks I wanted to see how low I can go.
Wanted to cut back mainly to give my lungs some rest due to the covid situation.
In the beginning I was using a FF2+ on rather low settings and it worked really well. I could feel my lung capacity and function improving and I kept my temperature low so I would never need to cough. Now after saving money on the material I decided its a good time to get a new Vape, so i checked all the Microdozers. I love wood and manual vapes, so I ended up getting a beautiful and unique Vapman, which Im using everyday now.
The thing about the Vapman, that I havent had with other vapes, is that I have the feeling of getting way more out of way less material. I fill it up with 0.05g max and most times I get barely visible vapor. I take 1-2 puffs and it leaves me with a nice buzz for 4 hours. If I take more puffs or even clear the bowl I get super hammered, dont know what it is but this little vape has some magic in it.
My favourite way of vaping was always big ass clouds and few heavy tokes but I get way stronger effects now with very little visible vapor.
Reduced the amount of daily herb consumption from 1.5g to about .2-.3 and Im actually feeling more medicated in the head but not so lazy.
Never thought that .1 would get me through a day easily but as of now Im feeling better and more effect with lesser material, so give it a shot ;)

Bad Dog

I was definitely wrong about reaching the useful limit of micro dosing, after my most recent t break I started at a even lower dose and have mostly stuck with it. Many days I'm vaping .02 first thing in the morning around 4 and again late in the afternoon than .05 a hour before bed, so .09 on a good day and no more than .15 most bad days. Keeping to 3 sessions a day works really well for me and have really enjoyed getting to wake and vape again even if it is just a small dose. I'd say I'm getting equally high on the smaller amounts as I was on double a month or so ago but really I think I'm higher? I'd say I'm equally high off .05 as I was off .1 but the duration of the high seems to be lasting longer, typically before I would be pretty high for a hour and most of the way down by 2 hours but recently it's more like pretty high for 2 hours and most of the way down by 3-3/12 hours, it's incredible the effects I'm getting. Really needed this last t break to make the cut backs work more effectively. There really is something to this micro dosing and even with the odd day of indulging more heavily so long as I space it out I'm still getting the desired results from my lower levels. I'm already planning for my next break and cut back.

Top Bottom