Micro-dosing

rozroz

indeed seems like a genius contraption,
but i still feel too lazy for all that ;)
we'll see,
thanks for that.

rozroz,

Vaked420

Just a thought came to me, it is possible to micro-dose without vaporizer?

You can micro dose anything. smoking, vaping, dabbing, edibles acid, meth, Crack, heroin, bath salts. you know all the good ones. that make you feel REEEEEEEEAAAAALLLL GOOD *in a deep gravely voice*

Vaked420,
Reactions: stonedbob

uhranium

yeah like if you want to hit up a bong, just fill it with .02g and you're good.

uhranium,

Vaked420

I've been forced to use the same strain for a few days for the first time in a few months and I've also changed in that span of time from more recreational to more medicinal. But I realized switching up strains helps me to consume small amounts and keep the mental magic going, buuuut now that I've built up a tolerance to this strain specifically A. It's more of a physical feeling of relaxation now vs. a mental feeling of woah this is a new feeling and B. I am certain when I get back home to a new strain I will get blasted in the ass into the next dimension haha.

But anyways thought I'd share my results of switching up strains regularly vs. sticking to one strain. I think I'm gonna take strain rotation t-breaks of sticking to one strain to get used to it then reintroducing variety

tx93budsmane

whoooooo?
I can say when I had my vapman I could get so baked off of nothing and multiple times too it was awesome I'm hoping the vapcap is similar in that respect, I can't come up with the $ for a vapman right now :shrug:

rozroz

I can say when I had my vapman I could get so baked off of nothing and multiple times too it was awesome I'm hoping the vapcap is similar in that respect, I can't come up with the $ for a vapman right now :shrug:

hmm interesting.. so did you have another device after/before the Vapman that didn't provide the same results?

tx93budsmane

whoooooo?
I went from Chinese whip style bought from dhgate to a beyond terrible pinnacle pro then ordered a grasshopper got very distraught ordered a vapman loved it then it had an unfortunate accident and is no longer with me but now I've got my grasshopper just looking for reliable vapes to always have my back

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place

for the last year or so I've had the need for discretion with my herbs so I've mainly been using my Vapman, Vapcap, and my Firewood 3, I find all three are great for micro-dosing. The Vapcap with a dynastash is a pretty sweet combo and the FW3 is tasty and quick but I still prefer The little Vapman to almost any other vape I've used.

For me two loads in the Vapcap get me where one in the Vapman does but ymmv.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I've been really lowering my amounts lately and it seems to be working very well for me. I've cut my amount per session down to less than a quarter bowl on my Herbalizer.

I think I had been over doing it and wasting a lot of weed because I'm getting just as high on a fraction of the amount I was using.

AVENTUS

I'm a micro-doser myself. typically I use maybe .01-.02 of live resin per sesh.

I'm also on a two week break just cause I haven't felt like it lol

MinnBobber

Will probably get nice tonight off some Super Lemon Haze live resin, just for a refresher.

Sounds awesome. SLH is probably my all time fav, but I've never had live resin-- yet :(
Is that from dispensary or DIY squish job?
super lemony taste to the resin?

micro dosing on some average blueberry amnesia, trying to stretch out my meager A+++ stash.
Takes a good amount more of the average bud to get er done.....

AVENTUS

Sounds awesome. SLH is probably my all time fav, but I've never had live resin-- yet :(

micro dosing on some average blueberry amnesia, trying to stretch out my meager A+++ stash.
Thankfully Medical Live Resin from a local disp.

SLH is great. Some other lemon phenos of other strains i love, but the effects on this one are sublime.

AVENTUS,

Alex03

Hey @ TX you could ask @vapman for a vapman with optical defects he usually sells them for half the usual price.
I got some of them my self and they are working just as good as my other vapmans.
If he happens to have none wich I doubt I have a spare one ( unused ofcourse) that I would offer you.
Let me know what you think!
Kind regards
Alex 3

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

MICRODOSING is a SATANIC RITUAL

Farid

Macrodosing is all fun and games until I wake up the next morning and need twice the cannabis to get me where I want to be. Conserving cannabis aside, I find there are times where I let my tolerance get too high and I find myself constantly frustrated with my inability to get where I want as quickly as I'd like.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Macrodosing is all fun and games until I wake up the next morning and need twice the cannabis to get me where I want to be. Conserving cannabis aside, I find there are times where I let my tolerance get too high and I find myself constantly frustrated with my inability to get where I want as quickly as I'd like.
MIRCODOSING is not natural!

For over a year 1 gram a day flowers is normal.
My usage has not changed?
SHATTER or CRUMBLE (.25-.50/gr/day)

Medical or Recreation?

Don't believe the HYPE!

If you live in a 3rd world State or Country don't spread false ideals.
You might kill someone?

Farid

Medical or Recreation?

Don't believe the HYPE!

You might kill someone?

Medical, complex partial epilepsy local to the temporal lobe.

Talking about personal experience here... in the microdosing thread. I'm not worried about killing anybody.

And I didn't even suggest microdosing, just suggested against macrodosing, which has been overkill in my experience, and has actually reduced the medical benefits I get from cannabis.

And I don't live in a 3rd world state, I can legally grow and bud is cheap here. It has more to do with effects than price of bud.

shredder

For over a year 1 gram a day flowers is normal.
My usage has not changed?
SHATTER or CRUMBLE (.25-.50/gr/day)

Medical or Recreation?

Don't believe the HYPE!

You might kill someone?

Is there an interpreter app?

Kidding, kind of.....

Top Bottom