micro bubs

2clicker

Observer
gonna do some drinking after work today, but i will update tonight with current count.

gonna give the other guys we are waiting on another day to get back. probably will be reaching out to everyone with their total and paypal directions on sunday sometime.

LBsEveryday

Agh perfect I saw this vape on youtube before I even purchased my current setup. Anyone know what joint size that is? It's on ruff houses website / youtube for function. They have a device called the vital that has one aswell but it looks extremely cheap.

LBsEveryday,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Agh perfect I saw this vape on youtube before I even purchased my current setup. Anyone know what joint size that is? It's on ruff houses website / youtube for function. They have a device called the vital that has one aswell but it looks extremely cheap.

14mm.

Vital is suppsoed to be an upcoming xvape from xmax creators...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: 2clicker

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
udXACoP.jpg

I checked out a VC35 video and it is the same item, I'd say the video unit got better QC on that bubbler, mine isn't as straight on horizontal points. But I don't think functionality is lost

Overall I'm not really impressed but I like the snug fit and smaller size. I normally use my PNWT if I want actual diffusion.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

udXACoP.jpg

I checked out a VC35 video and it is the same item, I'd say the video unit got better QC on that bubbler, mine isn't as straight on horizontal points. But I don't think functionality is lost

Overall I'm not really impressed but I like the snug fit and smaller size. I normally use my PNWT if I want actual diffusion.

I never had too much luck with my pwnt from sunshinestore, but didn't get to try it too much before selling it in a budle with my Air... Figured these would smaller and simpler? Less spill/spash risk?
Have you tried it with your GH Payt?

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I never had too much luck with my pwnt from sunshinestore, but didn't get to try it too much before selling it in a budle with my Air... Figured these would smaller and simpler? Less spill/spash risk?
Have you tried it with your GH Payt?
I hear they didn't have the best quality initially, mine seems nice. Its easy to overfill the PNWT. I'll be doing Hopper takes tonight and tomorrow I'll see if I can't get a good shot of the pnwt and minibub one after the other. I have used the minibub and its alright. I just can't see myself using when out and while at home all my other options are better.

Shit Snacks

I hear they didn't have the best quality initially, mine seems nice. Its easy to overfill the PNWT. I'll be doing Hopper takes tonight and tomorrow I'll see if I can't get a good shot of the pnwt and minibub one after the other. I have used the minibub and its alright. I just can't see myself using when out and while at home all my other options are better.

Yeah I got one of the more recent sunshine pwnt, not long ago, January this year, very tough to fill the right amount, plus gotta keep it exactly vertical to perc properly... Hence why I sold it but still like the idea so was hoping I'd have more luck with these and theyre even cheaper/smaller... Looking forward to the vids, very glad you got your Hoppers bro, great stuff

Shit Snacks,

2clicker

Observer
UPDATED LIST!!! :wave: a total of 24 so far. this order gets placed THIS friday. and i didnt put that in caps as a reminder to anyone but myself! this coming friday... oct 2nd... will be the day i place the order with the vendor. i realize that because i have been making this take so long that some may have lost interest. no worries. just let me know.

2clicker - 3
@Shit Snacks - 2
@AnthoFranco - 2
@virtualpurple - 3
@seaofgreens - 2
@XeroRespect - 3
@al bundy - 2
@Midnight Toker - 2
@VAPEHUNTER - 3
@little maggie - 2 my apologies for missing your first inquiry.

@LBsEveryday - how many would you like?
@cameronuu - how many would you like?
@stark1 - are you still interested?

Last edited:

XeroRespect

This too shall PAX...
UPDATED LIST!!! :wave: a total of 25 so far. this order gets placed THIS friday. and i didnt put that in caps as a reminder to anyone but myself! this coming friday... oct 2nd... will be the day i place the order with the vendor. i realize that because i have been making this take so long that some may have lost interest. no worries. just let me know.

2clicker - 3
@Shit Snacks - 2
@AnthoFranco - 2
@virtualpurple - 3
@seaofgreens - 2
@XeroRespect - 4
@al bundy - 2
@Midnight Toker - 2
@VAPEHUNTER - 3
@little maggie - 2 my apologies for missing your first inquiry.

@LBsEveryday - how many would you like?
@cameronuu - how many would you like?
@stark1 - are you still interested?
Drop me to 3 if you would...

XeroRespect,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
UPDATE! we are at 26. also, your total and payment info will be PMd shortly after this post hits the press. i plan on placing the order this friday. so please keep that in mind.

2clicker - 3
@Shit Snacks - 2
@AnthoFranco - 2
@virtualpurple - 3
@seaofgreens - 2
@XeroRespect - 3
@al bundy - 2
@Midnight Toker - 2
@VAPEHUNTER - 3
@little maggie - 2
@LBsEveryday - 2

oh and regarding the 30 mark... its not really much of a savings even if we do hit 30. obviously i am more than happy to up your order if you want, but its not necessary to hit 30.

VAPEHUNTER

I thought about that after I sent the $$. Let me know what the difference is and I will send it right over.

hmmm im not sure. i thought it had something to do with how it was sent. like maybe i need to request the money first...? i think that is it actually.

If we send it "friend and family" there is no PayPal fee. But we give up our "protection".
I would have chosen that way if I had thought about it.....I think I can trust you

Last edited:

2clicker

Observer
I thought about that after I sent the $$. Let me know what the difference is and I will send it right over.

If we send it "friend and family" there is no PayPal fee. But we give up our "protection".
I would have chosen that way if I had thought about it.....I think I can trust you

right on. they took $1.09, but i will split that with you!

you can def trust me. im not much of a thief. unless of course the victim deserves to be stolen from (im lookin at you monsanto/wal mart/etc).

Top Bottom