micro bubs

2clicker

Observer
@Shit Snacks @stark1 @nosmoking

ok yall lets use this thread as our group PM regarding the micro bubs from Alibaba.

if you have reached out to the seller already please post your quote info here and who you spoke with. that way i can follow up with the same person.

also, please post the quantity you are looking for. i know we have already discussed some of this, but its nice to have it all in one spot.

let me know what you think.

2clicker

Observer
Mandy seems to be on top of it, seems to be monitoring the sweet cigs thread....:whoa:

what makes you say this...? if we can get Mandy in this thread then that would be great.

update on this group buy... i still have not set up my alibaba account but will tonight after work. im going to be on vaca next week and will not be as active here as i normally am. i will still be checking in just less often. this may or may not delay this a bit.

i hope that is cool w/ everyone...? it may not be an issue at all i just wanted to put that out there.

bagelbanger

I ordered from this seller below a few weeks ago, Asked if I could just buy the mini bub without the clip and straw tip. He agreed to $10 a piece. So, I bought 3! About 10 days to the east coast. They work pretty well as long as you hold it straight up and it only takes a small amount of water. It's a fun little toy for my air and my xmax. It's not like using a huge bubbler or hydrotube but upon exhales I'm often surprised at the clouds I let out. Quite a bit smaller than the pinnacle hydrotube. Find I bring it out traveling often too... Easy to hide and protect.

http://m.dhgate.com/product/new-mini-honey-straw-kit-with-quartz-tip/237568622.html#pd-019

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@2clicker Dude can you order the bubblers before your holiday/vacation. This would cut down some of the long wait time from Xhina.

I can send PP payment to you at Any time.

2clicker

Observer
well i certainly dropped the ball on this! sorry folks

i mentioned being active here while on vaca, but i had so much shit going on i did not have any time.

i am back like normal and plan on getting this going again. unless someone else already tool the reigns...?

and with all the interest i think the totals have changed a bit. lol

2clicker

Observer
ok so my account it set up and the request to Mandy has been sent. i asked for a quote for 20 and another for 30. below is the list of FCers who have thrown their names into the mix with their requested quantity next to it.

2clicker - 5
@Shit Snacks - 5
@AnthoFranco - 2
@virtualpurple - 3
@seaofgreens - 1 or 2
@XeroRespect - 1 or 2
@al bundy - 2
@stark1 - were you wanting in on this? also, should i not post the price im quoted here in the thread...? or would PMs to individuals be better? out of respect for Mandy.

everyone else if you would be so kind as to confirm these quantities i would really appreciate it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
ok so my account it set up and the request to Mandy has been sent. i asked for a quote for 20 and another for 30. below is the list of FCers who have thrown their names into the mix with their requested quantity next to it.

2clicker - 5
@Shit Snacks - 5
@AnthoFranco - 2
@virtualpurple - 3
@seaofgreens - 1 or 2
@XeroRespect - 1 or 2
@al bundy - 2
@stark1 - were you wanting in on this? also, should i not post the price im quoted here in the thread...? or would PMs to individuals be better? out of respect for Mandy.

everyone else if you would be so kind as to confirm these quantities i would really appreciate it.

Yeah may be best to PM just in case 2click, thanks for doing this!

I think my max is 5, but my min is 2, depending on what the ultimate pricing per bubbler shakes out to

2clicker

Observer
pricing is in. i do not have time to send everyone PMs right now cuz im at work, but i will do so tonight.

i suppose having everyone send me funds via paypal is sufficient?

let me know if that works for everyone or if there is a better way to handle this.

oh and i am going to have to order after the funds are sent over. i cannot cover this up front. i hope everyone understands.

Last edited:
Top Bottom