Mi-Log

little maggie

I don't think Ryan works on the iHeat other then supplying the heater . Which surely in time most people will figure out how and where to source the parts for it. . So not sure zion being out affects Alan's list.. cool that you on board. I have a vapcap M on the way for my outdoors needs but I will surely give this a try when my name comes up on the list . The price is right! If it's that good I'll either mcgyver a way to bring it outdoors or find something similar if vapcap don't suit my needs. I can't justify and don't have the funds for rbt products. Also im trusting Alan as probably improved the rbt technology , so yeah , this will be awesome!!
I didn't realize this. I wonder when Alan will begin sending the first ones out.
The M is a fine portable in the meantime as are the other vapcaps. There are a few portables out there that are similar to the RBT ones in some ways and quite a bit cheaper like the tubo which is currently my favorite portable.
I wonder if Alan will ever make a portable.

little maggie,
Reactions: Alegre

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
@little maggie - I don't have a price for the Insta Heat yet. I expect it to be slightly higher than the cost for a HI. It will depend on the cost for the heater assemblies. Getting a few other details ironed out too.
I have thought about making a portable. It is always a possibility. Designing the heater assembly is the challenge. Maybe some day.

ghost

Is this vape still happening?

There hasn't been any updates in a few months, and I noticed that the mi-log has also been removed from the RBT website...

ghost,
Reactions: ZC
Top Bottom