1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

I didn't realize this. I wonder when Alan will begin sending the first ones out.
    The M is a fine portable in the meantime as are the other vapcaps. There are a few portables out there that are similar to the RBT ones in some ways and quite a bit cheaper like the tubo which is currently my favorite portable.
    I wonder if Alan will ever make a portable.

Alegre likes this.
  2. lemmeadem

lemmeadem Well-Known Member

December is way too far away. ._.

3. Alan

Alan Master JedHI Manufacturer

@little maggie - I don't have a price for the Insta Heat yet. I expect it to be slightly higher than the cost for a HI. It will depend on the cost for the heater assemblies. Getting a few other details ironed out too.
    I have thought about making a portable. It is always a possibility. Designing the heater assembly is the challenge. Maybe some day.

4. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

Any update?

cwheezy likes this.
  5. ghost

ghost Well-Known Member

Is this vape still happening?

There hasn't been any updates in a few months, and I noticed that the mi-log has also been removed from the RBT website...

ZC likes this.
  6. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

We'll see after Zion, and Splinter probably. I think it's still in the eventual pipeline. And I think @Alan may be making iHeats on request if your name comes up for his wait list if I'm not mistaken. I know I hope to have one some day

7. Alan

Alan Master JedHI Manufacturer

grokit, Shit Snacks and 6079Smith like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors