• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mi-Log

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Rastabuddhatao was commissioned by Heat Island to produce one Mi-Log vaporizer handset. The unit is a literal log vape made from Adirondack river driftwood. It contains the standard Milaana heater, glass and button. Rastabuddhatao has entered into agreement with HI to provide Milaana heater glass, screens, heater, mica and button to be used in Heat Island's On-Demand log vapes. In exchange, HI will develop the AC/DC brick, DC Boost/Buck electronics, LCD display and cord sets in the first half of 2017. RBT will then have access to the power supply solution(s) developed by HI in the second half of 2017 for possible commercialization of Mi-Logs. It is an honor and a privilege to work with such and accomplished vapor maker.

http://www.rastabuddhatao.net/apps/webstore/products/show/7301831#

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Now here is the real LION!

Love everything about this, wish I could like the post a dozen more times, two creative geniuses working together for the ultimate plug in vaporizer, a match made in heaven and I can't wait to taste the delicious mana that falls!

Ensuring 2017 will be a Happy New Year :party:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Uhm what are you fucking serious? :o:science::rofl::bowdown::rockon:
Absolutely amazing .... I can barely process this to be honest. Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

I've spent 5 minutes trying to find words for this post and I just keep looking at what I've typed with nothing more to add. Absolute insanity.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hey @Cl4ud3 :)
would it not become a Zion-log ?
No, not while it's got a Milaana heater at it's core.

The Zion & Milaana have different heater configurations.

Man, this whole thing is some next level sick puppy shit! :rockon: Toooooo excited for what's to come!

What a way to end/start the year :tup:

Wishing everyone peace, love & prosperity in 2017.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay . . . ;)
;pd; Log off ;pd;
:peace:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Not sure about it yet... It saves energy, yes, but it makes the whole log idea less practical. And less on-demand. Can't see the point.

I'm assuming it heats up instantly thus while needing to be plugged in to operate, it won't need any heater saturation time. Would you rather it not have the button and just be a standard log with a RBT heater? Cause I think that could be cool too.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Not sure about it yet... It saves energy, yes, but it makes the whole log idea less practical. And less on-demand. Can't see the point.

So according to @Alan from our email conversation, he sees these benefits for a Mi-Log when compared to a traditional log:

"The Mi-Log could be a game changer for those who like bigger bowls than you get with a log style vaporizer. The Milaana hits harder than any log vaporizer I have ever tried plus it has the larger bowl size. The other thing I'm going to like about the Mi-Log is that the stem / roasting tube will not be hot enough to burn you when removed from the unit. The stem is always hot enough to burn when removed from a log style vaporizer. The Mi-Log should also stay cool to the touch, unlike log style vaporizers. If you had a battery pack, the Mi-Log would last a long time as a portable and give consistent hits. No changing batteries and no loss of power"

"That would be fine for you to post my quote about the benefits of a Mi-Log over traditional logs. Sums it up well. I'm sure others will soon see the benefits. It also costs less to operate since it isn't using power the whole time between uses. Will need to post some photos of voltage controller updates in the Mi-Log thread"

So yeah having an instant on demand desktop that does not need to be "always on" is pretty huge actually, and more ideal for me personally

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
From what I understood as a potential first-time log vape buyer, 2months ago, was that the main detraction from log vapes were:

*the initial start up time (assuming you're starting from the unit being completely off - those worried about the wait time from button press to vapor production should at least try a Milaana before doubting)

*possible heat fatigue

*deterioration of the wood over time

this solves all of those. and in either case, this doesn't seem like it's supposed to be a "traditional" log.

While the brief clip RBT posted doesn't show the total time the button was pressed for, assuming this is "only" as powerful as Milaana - it wouldn't require long (ie probably within a second or two), especially since there is no need to account for battery loss etc.

Top Bottom