[MFLB] Vaping QWISO ABV hash

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAti

Hello,
I just vaped my QWISO hash from 2g of ABV with the MFLB + screened concentrate tray.
I took some draws, and at the end it took very long to get vapor (I had to wait 20-30 sec with a MF battery). Then the vapor was very good and rebuilt very fast, but now I think I could have vaped the little rubber ring between the screen and the wood from the box. Or the plastic lid ...
It tasted not very strong, and I didn't had to cough. But now maybe an hour after vaping, I have to cough a little (could be by chance). It tastes not like plastic or something like this, but not like weed too.

Is it theoretically possible to melt down the rubber ring or the lid, with only one MF battery?
I tried to heat the box with nothing inside, and after maybe 30 seconds or more, vapor began to form, which smelled not very good or bad, it COULD be burnt wood from the box).
As I took out the battery, it was very hot at the side with the + pole.

Now I don't know, if I vaped or burnt unwanted things in my box or just my QWISO.

By the way: I am only a little high from the hash of 2g ABV and not so stoned, like I vaped a normal trench at good temperature. That's very confusing, because I thought I will be extremely stoned from all the CBD and the low THC.

Have I vaped too long, too short or is my box not working properly?
I hope, you can help me ;)

mAti,

puddleglum

By the way: I am only a little high from the hash of 2g ABV and not so stoned, like I vaped a normal trench at good temperature. That's very confusing, because I thought I will be extremely stoned from all the CBD and the low THC.

THC is the ingredient that makes you feel "stoned." If your has has "low THC" then it will not make you feel "extremely stoned." Basically you already vaped out the THC the first time, so you can't magically change the spent ABV into material that will vape you higher than when you vaped it the first time!

Now, with 2g of ABV, you could have eaten it and fallen asleep for 12+ hours. :)

puddleglum,

YetAnotherUsername

Youngster vaporist
AVB hash oil (reclaim) is never as clean burning as normal. Expect funky charcoal and strange effects.

CBD does not make you high, it actually is an anti psychotic chemical. You are thinking about CBN. Anyway there is lots of THC for sure as well but terpenes are long gone.

howie105

I use a PA with trays and I have never roaster a cover or a retaining ring on the other hand QWISO made from ABV is not something I have done more then two or three times. I do know that with runs of bud based QWISO or BHO I never had those problems particular problems, so I guess theoretically it could happen but not in my realm of experience, yet.

howie105,

mAti

I thought I will get all the cannabinoids, which need a higher temperature, therefore I used the word stoned, not high. Sorry if this was a little confusing.
Now, with 2g of ABV, you could have eaten it and fallen asleep for 12+ hours.
That is the effect I wanted to have, but I think the ABV tastes like shit, when I eat it (because it does so, when I smoke it).

The thing is: If I hold the battery in for maybe 20-30 seconds, vapor begins to form, which tastes not very good or bad, but I don't want to inhale something toxic...
I think, I simply vaped too cold, because the effect of it was like from a normal chamber at low temperature. Additionally I have to say, that I used the stem only, and the vapor was really smooth/cold with it, like from normal weed. I had no need to use the whip or a water pipe, the vapor was cold enough.
Which timings do you use for hash with the concentrate trays?

Can I get my QWISO rests from the tray back with ISO? It looks a bit like a street in summer :uhoh:

mAti,

mAti

It looks like there is nothing to get out anymore, but I don't know how it has to look. ;)

mAti,

puddleglum

I thought I will get all the cannabinoids, which need a higher temperature, therefore I used the word stoned, not high. Sorry if this was a little confusing.

I'm not confused; don't worry about it. ;)

That is the effect I wanted to have, but I think the ABV tastes like shit, when I eat it (because it does so, when I smoke it).

As a fellow MFLB and ABV-edible enjoyer, I can tell you with reasonable confidence, you CANNOT get the same high as an ABV edible from vaping.

I've made some really-really-really delicious ABV edibles (chocolate brownies are my favorite) that I bet tasted better than that black sludge in your photo. ;)

puddleglum,
I recently made some AVB iso and it is some powerful shit. Some shake and keif was used as well.

Like, severe red eye, couch lock and it tastes like ass. Its dark sticky black oil. I may have soaked it too long.

I mean I'm not going to smoke it unless I really want to get medicated, or I don't have anything else.

I guess I could cook with it. Would post a pic but I lost it atm, :lol: its around here some where will poast pix when found.

JustCallMeKush,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Is it theoretically possible to melt down the rubber ring or the lid, with only one MF battery?

Short answer: no. Heat is confined to the trench between the two rails because that's where the current flows. Neither the rubber ring nor the lid gets hot enough to matter, not even with prolonged heating with the PA at maximum. They do get warm, but not close to melting.

pakalolo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom