• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MFLB User's next choice should be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the gorgeous one and I read through this thread last night, we were remarking about how friendly everyone is. But that, sir, is quite simply the most epic reply I've ever received on a forum. Thank you.

BTW, for any others in my neck of the woods, I am now aware that the Vapexhale Cloud Evo is expected to be landing on our shores within the next month. Nano -v- Evo along with heaps of glass research seems to be where I'm at. Until that moment when I impulse buy a Solo or something because I fall in love with a future to be stumbled upon post. You know how it goes.

I still need to properly read through the replies since my last post (some of which also appear epic on first glance). Thanks everyone.

CitizenVape,
Reactions: Caligula

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
I've only owned the MFLB, then the 'nano, so I can speak to that. HUGE difference in taste, convenience, smell, and I would say efficiency as well.

I can get nearly complete extraction from the 'nano with lighter ABV, and no "burnt popcorn" taste. The MFLB always had dark particles, mixed with lighter ones, no matter how much shaking occurred. ABV from the 'nano is much more even.

Much easier to use; I was instructing the wife of the new owner of my MFLB on how to use it, and she was having a bit of difficulty, the 'nano would be a cinch for her.

The MFLB itself does develop a smell, not so the 'nano.

Unlike some of the other units mentioned the 'nano doesn't look like "alien technology" it's just a cute little wood cylinder.

Although a couple of users have had issues, the majority of them are trouble free.

Well, you could do "heaps of glass research", or just get a D020, until you have a better idea of what you want, it works GREAT with the 'nano, is inexpensive, and delivers smooth tasty giant hits :o

http://www.dhgate.com/product/d020-bubbler-hand-blown-glass-vase-perc-water/175832535.html
(It comes with a nail/dome/combustion bowl, you would need a "gong" to use with a vape.)

There's a whole thread devoted to inexpensive glass, yes they're directly from China, with some attendant risk, but the prices are stupid cheap, and most of us are super happy with them.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-143#post-542747

lwien

The MFLB always had dark particles, mixed with lighter ones, no matter how much shaking occurred.

This has not been my experience. I empty out a completed trench and it is all a very uniform dark coffee brown with no black, gold or green specks. Unfortunately, I can't say the same thing for my LSV. I wonder if it's because of the very fine grind that I get from using their finishing grinder.

I still have to work my way properly through this thread but I've gone through it again and would like to also give particular thanks to @Seek's detailed response to my specified criteria (no less love for everyone else).

As brilliant as the Nano may be from a service and performance/$ perspective, the additional transformer, glass and potential reliability hiccups are enough to have me paying specific attention to the EVO being due in my territory shortly. And given my likely good fortune to be able to afford it along with packaged glass (localised pricing not yet available), I may just purchase it with the swigger circ (I think that's its name) and avoid the need for more analysis. I think I've also heard talk of an revolver-style easy loader for the ELB's and a future portable device. So it seems to be where I'm leaning. Of course, this is yet another opportunity for the wisdom of the forum to guide me differently. :)

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I vote for the Hammer, hits just like my UD but runs off of butane and is portable
Here's a video, it shows heatup, loading, and the extraction process. None of the users seem to be interested in letting other users know about this great vape but I don't think it should be overlooked.

Many thanks. Will look into hammer some more (maybe more for a portable upgrade, perhaps, should the desire strike).

Oh, and something just occurred to me... the red/green ready thing on the Evo. Turns out I may be unable to distinguish between those colours. Is there any other way to know she's ready? Can I just time it? Does it really matter? etc. :)

CitizenVape,
Reactions: DDave
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom