• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MFLB UFO glass straws

TNT_error

hey everybody I'm thinking of getting a ufo and using it with a UD. The problem is the acrylic downstem will warp so I'm wondering if someone knows where to get one or if there's a glass blower who can customize one.

Thanks

TNT_error,

TNT_error

You might need to use a bit of the silicone on the whip to make a tight connection and then you're set

TNT_error,

almost there

Search for glass straw on dhgate or aliexpress and select a diameter??
You know I never even thought of that, lol. I winded up ordering a glass tube from mountainglass and cutting it, size didn’t match though :shrug:

almost there,

Phenix

IIRC you need 6mm

Was thinking about building a cheap bong out of a mason jar and two straws..
Or just order a sidecar from Steven, what do you think of that idea ?

Phenix,

almost there

IIRC you need 6mm

Was thinking about building a cheap bong out of a mason jar and two straws..
Or just order a sidecar from Steven, what do you think of that idea ?
The glass tubes I bought were 6mm, think it needed to be 6.2 or something.

almost there,

almost there

The only silicone tubes I own came with my hydrobrick, orbitor and UFO. I never visit local headshops so my resources are limited. I’m thinking to just by a 14mm female whip adapter and just attaching that to the the end of the whip

almost there,

Phenix

Yea good idea,. I own a hookah as ?well so inherent t spare silicone tubing/grommets - do you think a mason jar would work out well

Phenix,
Top Bottom