mflb tasteing horrible and the vapor smells like dog shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,
Ive had my mflb since january and just this past week ive noticed that the vapor smells like dog shit and the vapor taste horrible,
does this qualify for warranty replacement ??

Anti-Virus,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
hello,
Ive had my mflb since january and just this past week ive noticed that the vapor smells like dog shit and the vapor taste horrible,

Warranty replacement? No. But the dog whom pooped in your MFLB might be eligible for replacement.

Of course chemdog works better than dalmation... imo.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
hello,

Did you perhaps... you know... drop the vape in some dog shit? That would make sense to me.

Seriously though, if this is a big issue for you, and it's staying in there after cleaning the screen and trying multiple strains, then you should get a warraty replacement. I'm not sure if it is eligible for replacement right now, but if you accidentally cut the screen with a steak knife it certainly would be. Could be that it got wet and now there is mildew and other bacterial agents building up in it.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Did you perhaps... you know... drop the vape in some dog shit? That would make sense to me.

Seriously though, if this is a big issue for you, and it's staying in there after cleaning the screen and trying multiple strains, then you should get a warraty replacement. I'm not sure if it is eligible for replacement right now, but if you accidentally cut the screen with a steak knife it certainly would be. Could be that it got wet and now there is mildew and other bacterial agents building up in it.

Since Magic-Flight reads these threads and a sharp cut in the screen is pretty unlikely and easy to spot, I don't think this will work. The warranty specifically excludes willful damage, for obvious reasons.

max

Out to lunch
hello,
If the taste and smell is bad now but wasn't for the last 6-7 months, why would you assume it's the vaporizer? You either need to clean it or use herb that wasn't grown with shit as fertilizer, or both. Blaming the vape makes no sense.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
....................... You either need to clean it or use herb that wasn't grown with shit as fertilizer, or both. Blaming the vape makes no sense.

Your kidding right ?? I've grown my best tasting herb in combinations of horse, sheep, cow, worm, and bat manures, and never once have I had a flavor transfer. Can't say I ever tried dogshit, but I'm sure the mice, birds, and other wildlife have taken a dump nearby with never tasting shit in the end product :shrug:

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I've had some organic that tasted like shrimp. So it all depends on the grower.

Ok, that could be a possibility with poor flushing techniques and inexperience, or a 'rush to market' regime I suppose. Not my forte with my personal use grows though.

Anyone that uses dogshit, or any meat eating animal manures, should be shot imho.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
If the taste and smell is bad now but wasn't for the last 6-7 months, why would you assume it's the vaporizer? You either need to clean it or use herb that wasn't grown with shit as fertilizer, or both. Blaming the vape makes no sense.
I want to like this, but... if you've seen the pictures I threw up on the virtual banquet thread, all the stuff that's grown at home is grown with... wait for it....

horse shit :tup:

Shit as fertilizer is how we got a pumpkin big enough to need the golf cart and a few people to move it. Using manure as a fertilizer isn't new tech at all, and I don't think it can affect the taste... otherwise all the fruits, vegetables, etc, would taste like shit, no?

I'm in agreement with smokum, if it's not the vaporizer that's dirty, then it's gonna be the bud, and either the terp/flavinoid profile is causing it, or improper flushing, or a shitty grow, or all three... but manure as a fertilizer isn't gonna be it, I don't think.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Still there isn't much of a way for it to be the Launch Box itself to start tasting badly on its own , seems it would have to come from something introduced to the box from out side , the product .......... or a bug or some crap under the trench make the most sense .

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Did you lend it to a friend? It is quite possible they sabotaged it. You know, farted in it, or maybe rubbed something in there. Make anyone mad lately?

Tweek,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom