Accessory Maker
Hey everyone. I have a lightly used MFLB for sale along with:
Water Tool Attachment
Mouthpiece
Storage Box
Original Pouch
8 PowerEx 2700 Batteries
LaCrosse Technologies BC-700

So, this unit has seen 2 ski trips worth of use. It has the locking lid. The screen is slightly stained, but no tears, rips, etc. Of course, you can always get another for free if you mess up the screen. This is my second one on the lifetime warrenty. 4 of the batteries are new and very strong. The other four don't hold the charge as good and are older. I use them as back-up.
img4050s.jpg

img4051h.jpg

img4052pe.jpg

img4053p.jpg

I'd like to sell the package for $150, but I guess I could break it up. I take PayPal. Message me with any questions, etc. BTW, I also have a couple of HVY tubes for sale that go perfectly with this package. Thanks!

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OK, so not shipping to other counties (I'm in US). I will take $100 for the package. Remember, you can write to MF and get a new one for any reason ;)

Tstat,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
OK, so not shipping to other counties (I'm in US). I will take $100 for the package. Remember, you can write to MF and get a new one for any reason ;)
Not if you've gotten a replacement, only one registered replacement address per device, last I heard.

deadc0ffee,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
These have lifetime warranties. They will replace any damaged unit no matter how many times. This unit is not damaged in any way, btw. I was just illustrating a point...

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, man, I don't know abut sending something used overseas like that. Am I just paranoid?

Tstat,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom