Votes: 7 77.8%
  • FlowerMater

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
No. You only heat the herb in the Magic Flight while your taking a Hit so you can load a trench and take a hit now and put it away without using your battery power or herbs up when your not hitting it, with the solo (for me) you have to load a fair amount of herbs in a stem and be prepared to pretty much vape it all in one long session.

The solo is a killer great vaporizer but compared to the mflb it's neither conservative or discreet and does not serve all needs. Kinda hard to pull the solo out of your shorts pocket pull off two hits and pocket it again all in 30seconds or so. With the solo you load your bud in the stem and sit back and have to be prepared to do at least a ten minute session. I can pull at least 4 hits out of my launch box and put it away like it never happened long before my solo is up to temp level 3 and ready to vape.

Really I think everyone should just carry around an SSV, DBV or EV2 and portable generator on their back in a pack.

Their conservative big hitters and you can hide the vape and honda generator in your Burger king Backpack at the beach

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom