MFLB Magic Flight Launch Box (unused + 8 batteries, grinder etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kian

oddball musician
3RVwIWL.jpg

For sale here is a completely new and unused Launch Box.
These were my portable vapouriser of choice, I had my last one replaced with the lifetime warrenty at the end of last year but around that time I had just decided to give up the main herb for a while to clear out for study. I have felt for a long time that my relationship with that herb has happily ended after many years, but I held onto this unused Launch Box as I used to also enjoy vapourising a variety of other things (mint, chamomile etc) and I wouldn't bother selling but I need some money and as this is essentially a brand new Box it must be worth something.

So, you get a brand new Box (the warranty will still be valid if you ever need a replacement, I checked their site)
+original charger kit and brush
+new stem (in the bubble wrap)
+tiny grinder the fits the Box perfectly
+two sets of extra capacity rechargeable batteries in plastic carry cases (not pictured but high quality, two sets of four batteries, one set used and one set totally unused)
+nice little pure hemp zip bag which fits the Box, one box of batteries, stem, grinder and some of your herb of choice

I'm looking to get £60 including postage, I realise that you can buy a new kit for that price these days but essentially this is a better deal.
A shiny new Box, 8 batteries, charger, grinder, brush, stem... all that's missing is the cheap tin, in place of which I am giving you a very nice little hemp zip bag which fits everything nicely.

Looking to make a quick sale before I go to London next monday so this may get sold locally but if you want it get in touch quickly and I will post straight out the day after payment.

BvYS32N.jpg

m7wEkpX.jpg

Last edited:
Kian,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom