MFLB Battery Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have been using the Magic Flight Launch Box for about a year now and my batteries are about ready to quit. I decided to order some new ones. Here are the ones I got:
www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CIABEBYwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bhphotovideo.com%2Fc%2Fproduct%2F851035-REG%2FEnergizer_NH15BP_4_AA_NiMH_Rechargeable_Batteries.html&ei=DWUhUOzkC6fh0gGWyYHQAQ&usg=AFQjCNHxiRdJybqi4Z4MTu7LCbyJPNSfTQ

They are AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries 2300mAh, which seems to be the kind the MFLB says to use. However I just received them today and when I tried to use them in my MFLB, I got nothing! I thought maybe the weren't charged, however after charging them fully and trying again I still got nothing! Can someone tell me where I went wrong please? Thanks in advanced!

bambamjamdam,

GOATPUSSY

I've had that problem with the energizers too. Seemed like if I wiggled them a bit, they would work. Kinda annoying tho. Btw... I've been meaning to do my firs post and ask if anyone has used the PEARSTONE AAs from bhphoto. I've been using them for about a year now and would argue they work just as good if not better than my powerexs and last a good long time. I vaped three trenches on one battery and they still had juice in them. Be careful as they get the box super hot and I've combusted once or twice. Also, don't use them in a quick charger. That'll kill them pretty quick.

GOATPUSSY,
Update! I just peeled the label off the batteries and wiped the glue off with acetone, and now the batteries work!

bambamjamdam,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom