MFLB $75ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon Dog

Hey guys I'm looking to buy my first real vape (lightbulbs don't count imo) and decided on a MFLB a few weeks ago. I was planning on buying a new one but recent finical issues makes it hard for me to fork out $120 on my first go.

I would like to spend somewhere around $75 but this can increase a bit depending on what you are including with the MFLB
Anywho here are my criteria:
Must have:
1) MFLB (ofcourse ;) )
2) At least one stem but 2 would be nice
3) 2 Batteries
4) 1 Charger

Would like:
1) Pushback ring (almost a must have but i can live without it)
2) Cleaning brush (same as above)
3) Battery cap (same as above)
4) Click lock lid
5) The tin/bag
6) Extra batteries would be nice
7) Whip
8) an extra acrylic stem (i can sand it down a bit and i think it will fit in my old school bubbler :D )

7) anything else you want to give me for free lol (PA *cough* :lol: )

Like i said I can go up a bit on the price depending on what you want to include with the box
If i think of anything else i will add it.

Thanks in advance and happy vaping :brow:

mod note- ad over 90 days old

Bon Dog,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
I have a lightly used (maybe 3 to 5 grams vaped out of it) MFLB that i bought a few months back that i would be willing to sell ya.
Mine includes:
Mflb (obviously)
Tin
Bag
Vatra domino carrying case that fits everything but the charger
4x stock batteries with caps
Glass stem
Brush
Charger (stock)
Pushback ring (installed)

It does NOT have the little latch ball on the lid.
If interested you can try email me through FC but it seems to never work, just post here and i'll try to get you my proper email address.

SF Giant,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Never got it, just tried to send you one, lemme know how that goes lol

SF Giant,

Bon Dog

I just replied check ur spam just in case. If u did t get it just send me some sort of messenger address and a time to reach u

Bon Dog,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Sent you my email addy, sorry it took so long, I always forget to check the classifieds. :ko:

SF Giant,

Bon Dog

iv sent you 3-4 emails over the course of the week i don't think you got any of them ill try just emailing a message without any reference to fc (like the reply page)

Bon Dog,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Jesseb707@hotmail.com is my email, lemme know when you get this so i can edit this post so some spammer doesnt get my address lol

SF Giant,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom