• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Meme the Hammer & Win

Hammer Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Not one Hammer meme from Pink Floyd's The Wall marching hammers? That's surprising.

Ask and you shall receive... just couldn't resist, these are too much fun to make, almost addicting :mental:

floyd-hammer.JPG

I'll be posting the top 10 Hammer Memes tomorrow on our blog and I will list them here as well with permalinks back to the original posts. Happy Friday night FC, it's Hammer time for me!

Hammer Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Man was it tough to narrow the list down :doh:, there were so many awesome entries that we had trouble getting it down to 10 so we just decided to make it a top 12 list.

Check out the post below on our blog, each meme has a link back to the post permalink here on FC and also includes like and tweet buttons. Please like (both on Facebook and FC), tweet and comment about your favorites and we will use your feedback to pick the final winners on February 1st.

The Top 12 Hammer Memes: What Are Your Favorites?

Thank you guys again for all of the awesome entries :clap:! We wish we could give free Hammers to everyone, but unfortunately a winner must be chosen. For those of you that didn't make the cut, know that your efforts were still highly appreciated. We really enjoyed this contest and owe it's success to all of you here at FC. A majority of the entries came from FC and all but one of the top 12 are submissions from FC members. You guys rock :rockon:!

Hammer Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Ok FCers, the winners have been chosen, here is a full repost from our blog:

The Hammer Vaporizer Meme Contest has been one for the ages! We had over 90 clever, hilarious and creative memes submitted and choosing a winner was no easy task as many of the entries were worthy. But in every contest there has to be winners...

We wanted to once again thank EVERYONE that participated in the contest. All of your efforts are greatly appreciated and your memes have spread across the web like a wildfire to live on forever in the vast expanse of the internet.

As a token of appreciation, we have decided to give out a BONUS free Hammer. Why? Because we love all of the effort you all put into this contest and felt it was the least we could do.

Furthermore, we are offering an additional 10% off our current Super Bowl sale prices to ANYONE that submitted meme. You just need to send us an email at support@thehammervaporizer.com, message us on Facebook, send us a direct message on Twitter or a private message us on Fuckcombustion.com and we will reply with a link to the special pricing just for meme-ers (is that a word?). Please let us know which meme you submitted and which Hammer special you are interested in (Standard Package or Super Bowl Bundle). Don't delay though, this offer is only good until the sale ends on Monday.

"Blah, blah, blah... let's just get to the damn winners already!"

We are happy to announce the winners of the "Meme the Hammer & Win!" Contest are:

The Future by Tweek wins free Hammer #1
The first free Hammer Vaporizer goes to Tweek, who submitted the meme below via fuckcombustion.com:

tweek-1_large.jpg

Tweek submitted quite a few memes, but this one makes us laugh harder than any other. The image and text fit together seemlessly and you can almost hear those words are coming out of Fry's mouth. This meme got a bunch of "likes" on fuckcombustion.com and was well recieved both on Facebook and Twitter. With it's combination of humor, creativity and viral impact, this meme takes the top prize. So to Tweek we say, congrats and please let us know how those nachos are.

The Hammer, It's Sickle by pakalolo wins free Hammer #2
The 2nd free Hammer Vaporizer goes to pakalolo, who submitted the meme below via fuckcombustion.com:

pakalolo-1_large.png

Something about this one just works. The use of the Hammer itself in the image was nice, but the choice of words was something that just makes us say "hell yeah!" This was the most "liked" member meme on fuckcombustion.com and that's a big reason why it's our 2nd free Hammer winner. Congrats to pakalolo, we think you're "Sickle" as well!

Hammer For Freedom by 1_gr8_underdog wins the free Hammer t-shirt
The winner of the free Hammer t-shirt goes is 1_gr8_underdog who also submitted via fuckcombustion.com:

1_gr8_underdog-1_large.jpg

In addition to getting more Facebook likes and Twitter tweets than any other meme, we also loved the message this meme conveyed. The Hammer truly is about giving the user the versatitlty and freedom to vaporize ANY WAY and ANYTHING they want. To 1_gr8_underdog we offer a final congrats... please let us know what size you want your FREE(dom) t-shirt in.

If you were one of the three winners above, please contact us via email or direct message on FC with your shipping address as soon as possible so we can mail your prizes out early next week.

If you weren't a winner, you have a few days left to pick our Super Bowl Bundle at a super low price by contacting us to get an additional 10% off the already-pretty-darn-cheap sale price.

One last big THANK YOU to all that participated and tuned in. Hopefully this contest has been as much fun for you all as it was for us. To close the contest, we would like to offer one final meme:

34199301_large.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I enjoyed watching all the creativity on this thread.

I really wanted to make an entry, but alas I don't do photoshop. I wanted to use my profile pic, but replace the beer with a hammer, and on top say "Jesus Loves Hammers"..... then down below "Still Anti-Nails"

Nice work everyone who entered and congrats to the winners.:clap:
Pak's was my favorite.

:peace:

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Received my T-shirt today:tup: It fits great!! Thanks again for such a great contest. Thank you to everyone who voted, and participated.

Top Bottom