• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Melting Pot's Surgery Support Thread

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Looks like now I'm coming here for support. On Saturday the family and I were out the door to her family's house for a little get together. Mrs DieHard gets a call and then is hysterically crying. Turns out her mom is going to the ER with chest pains (she is only in her 50's). Next we are on the way to the ER. Many hours in the ER. Roller coaster ride. Heart attack, maybe not, heart attack, critical condition, maybe not, stress heart attack. Agggh. So now she is home like nothing ever happened. Wanting to go about her high-stress life as if she is immortal. Mrs. D is cracking the whip though. She is also trying to get her sis in line and helping too.

@DieHard I'm so sorry to hear your wife's Mom is ill. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!

@Melting Pot I hope you are doing ok!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I really am trying to stay positive. Dr's appointment today BP165/108 upped my cardiac drugs. Highly recommended I go buy a blood pressure machine.Just another fucking typical day. In the life of sick motherfucker. All they keep doing is guessing they don't know what the fuck they're doing!!!!!!
Yea me!?? WTFE :disgust:
He said its very serious for a normal person for me.
For me so close after surgery could be fatal.
Ran out bought a BP machine sitting here vaping in a very happy mood.
I never leave Dr's happy.
Just happy to be leaving. Lol

Last edited:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Still recovering from the trip to @mvapes
Let me start over @DieHard picks me up go meet up with mvapes. What a day what a guy. Oh my god that glass collection!!!!!!
We had an awesome day dabbing, gabbing, herb nailing.
So after a perfect day we drive home in a dab coma. Lol
Only to find out diehard had something up his sleave.
A package waiting when we got home,I don't order enough stuff to forget something.
vOkf9Am.jpg

1SaM9V1.jpg

0ZQaDRa.jpg

JIXq3X5.jpg

pssK0B9.jpg

This was waiting for me when we got home, he still won't tell me who this awesome person is.
I am speechless, this kind of stuff doesn't happen to me.
I am so blown away by the community. It really is opening my eyes and making me better were it counts on the inside!!!
I can go on and on, it's just amazing how much this selfless act has lifted my spirits. I can only imagine how good it feels like. I hope you PM me so I can properly thank you!!!!!!
Thank You everyone for being you don't ever change!!!

I'm crying tears of joy,and my house smells like lemon grass & skunk. Lol

I love my PUP !!!!!!!!!

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
That Pup is surely the amazing cherry on top of an amazing day. I take no credit. I know nothing. I just took some pictures. The credit belongs to this amazing community and the good feelings and blessings that come from within it. I, myself am a better person for having found FC. That's no bullshit. I find that the "be nice rule" works IRL quite well.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
That's one sweet looking pup there Melting Pot.

This place is So Much more then just a 'vaporizer review forum' now-a-days it's just frickin Amazing.

I know I feel I owe @vtac a huge debt of gratitude for starting all that is now fuckcombustion.com.

Last edited:

Reflections

Perfect Gif to describe my weekend...it sucked big time lol..got a Chinese gazebo to put together with hubby that said warning dont construct with wife might cause divorce..assemble time 5 hrs actually took 15 hrs and soon as finish hear water rushing..ugh the water main broke under house...FTW

18gta2F.gif

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
So I'm sitting here feeling all happy and shit then my phone rings Dr OhOh by by good mood, so she says you need to come in tomorrow I'm like why. She sayschange your program I'm like why she says he's been getting alerts from that device on side of my bed.
Its Fucked Up give me a fucking break already. Don't get me wrong I'm great full for all this fancy shit.
But man once a week Dr's is getting oldd. Back to mayo on Monday. :disgust:
4oTCGxj.jpg

Last edited:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Alright Mr...... :cool: You need to be thankful that you are here to do it! And that you have doctors that give a shit and are on top of this.

I totally understand how this can get you down. And that it's getting old. But it's part of the process. So my dear, it's time to put your big boy pants on and deal with this. Start seeing the glass 1/2 full instead of 1/2 empty.

In other words....

images-3%20copy_zpsnykxpnyu.jpeg

I know you can do it. ;)

lwien

Lots of variables can influence BP, including white-coat-syndrome.....

I have white coat syndrome.............big time. It's so weird. My BP is pretty low. I measure it at home and it averages around 107 over 65 with a resting HR of 47. I'm a runner in pretty good health, but whenever I have it checked at the docs, it's typically around 135 to 140. The weird thing is, is that I don't feel stressed at all whenever I'm there. No anxiety whatsoever, so this white coat syndrome can by totally asymptomatic other than a high BP reading.

Hey, MP. Thoughts are with you, man.

Last edited:
Top Bottom