• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Melting Pot's Surgery Support Thread

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
No envy required...
A lot of VAS and alot of good blessings from some awesome members.
I remember all not to long ago.
All I had was a persei, still combusting flowers. Then bought solo. Quit combusting bought the E-nano. Then OHS the angels flew around me . Next thing I know I have this awesome collection.

That's the short story...

The bottom line I owe my whole collection to FC with out them I'd still be sitting there with my persei wondering why my top shelf flowers tasting like shit. Lol

Everyone have an awesome day and vape like Vito...

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
The Aftermath...
wpm3WHE.jpg

:mmmm::smug:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Tru-Dat! What a blast! Met some really nice folks, learned sooooo much about vaping, tried so many new toys and it's been decades since I woke up playing the first two lines of Bohemian Rhapsody in my head the next morning like this ......

BIG THANKS to @Melting Pot, @stickstones and @subway13029 for making a noob so comfortable. Geez, When I woke up I was still experiencing 'the happy'.

I'm not big on social media participation but this site and the folks who frequent it are the f'n best.

Happy to see how good you're doing since the surgery @Melting Pot .... here's hoping that they waste your time putting you up on the lift this morning.

Thanks Again guys!

subway13029

Met some totally cool people last night..Nov thanks..and hope to do again..and for some reason I was super nervous to meet these guys..like I was going on first date or a job interview..but it was so easy going. And tables full of vapes doesn't hurt..

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
The errlectric is calling my name..I have to work a double today..on my split now..damn man..now I'm thinking of ways to get coverage..lol..I was just telling sticks that I can't wait for round two..hopefully next time u are here it can go down again..or just go south..

I was fine till you mentioned the ErrLectric..I didn't know it was possible to have a vape flashback!! :ko: :freak:

Last night I officially became a vape-ho.....You guys introduced me to so many vapes and I fell in love with just about every single one!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Looks like you guys had a good time, lol.... Only thing missing from that party was me! :razz:

What the hell mom, and me tooo! Melting pot gave me a hoa yesterday early in the day BS'n and such, was telling me bout the trip to the mayo and then he started telling me bout this meet and greet, ohhh I was so jealous, all you guys are heavy hitters, bet it was a blast! Glad yall did it up and looks as in that pic there was no holds barred, way to go guys! I think I would have had the same feeling though, for sure been nervous talked to a couple of you guys regularly but meeting in person would have been a little nervy for sure, a few stems later I am sure all would have faded away. Super happy for ya meltingpot really am, bet it done your mind and soul good!

subway13029

Ed..even tho u weren't there..you were heavily represented..and that is totally awesome!!those are some good dudes...no doubt..this is such a wonderful place man..and Ed I will most def be ordering the lily stem stat..just saw it was available..I have been dying for it..lol..I hope you can also get down with custom hammer stuff..I've been loving that thing and I forgot to bring it last night..figured someone else had one..every other vape was represented..no doubt..

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Vape ho!!! I love it!!!

That's so funny, lol! Thanks brother, I appreciate you saying all you did, I can just imagine the vibe you all brought to the table and how awesome it must have been, that's fellowship that done all yall some good! Maybe one day I can make one of yalls dates with some heads up time a few weeks before hand, I could be there in about 10 hours give or take, would be worth every mile! Glad you saw the Lily stems, my bad for not letting you know. Might be getting my main man back in the shop with me soon, my bro in law worked with me quite a bit a few years back, he is really good, steady hand, sharp eye and a get it done kinda guy, he doesn't screw around is all about business, I have paid him as much as $600 a day, he worth every cent. He went to work off shore a couple years back and just found out he was laid off yesterday for at least 90 days, we are supposed to talk later this evening about setting up a work plan, I hate it for him but would love to have him back in the shop with me.

Top Bottom