Medical cannibus programs

Jimmyweaese

State program
Restrictive program ie mn. While I love the oil,it certainly could be cheaper. .Cartridge is 250 mg per 0.5 ml cartridge. .Anyway it doesn't take long to suck a cartridge down if want.Anyway any idea what this transfers to me. I'm guessing a 3rd of a gram.
No bud in state. But I gotta say f I miss bud and my v5os.I really.Dont get me wrong thank God for oil. After a few visits to dispensary I'm still trying to wrap head around legal system.in b m for 40 yrs ,old boy takes awhile to get used to.

MinnBobber

Cartridge is 250 mg per 0.5 ml cartridge.
How much is the 250 mg of actives cartridge? IMO, Minnesota MMJ prices are obscene. 1000 mg of actives in oil was $200+ at one time. Not sure what current prices are

MinnBobber,

Jimmyweaese

How much is the 250 mg of actives cartridge? IMO, Minnesota MMJ prices are obscene. 1000 mg of actives in oil was $200+ at one time. Not sure what current prices are
A little over $150 I think
250 mg $50 with discount.
And if u think that's crazy ,,,wrap your head around this. Now I get New York has higher costs of living,,But. Their program run by same company as Mn ,,the prices are basically DOUBLE Mn. Now that's unaffordable

Jimmyweaese,

Jimmyweaese

A little over $150 I think
250 mg $50 with discount.
And if u think that's crazy ,,,wrap your head around this. Now I get New York has higher costs of living,,But. Their program run by same company as Mn ,,the prices are basically DOUBLE Mn. Now that's unaffordable

I dont think I could participate if I lived there.Plus I dont know if I could justify it with those prices.

Jimmyweaese,

arb

Semi shaved ape
Get used to it........we are a herd of cash cows.
No one in politics cares about relief for the ill unless it involves a profit.

arb,

MinnBobber

I'm heavily involved with trying to add allowable conditions to the MN program but our MMJ program is so bad on so many levels.
The financial element makes it a program for the 1% or those who sacrifice their financial future to get meds that could be grown (if legal) for almost nothing. Many are mortgaging their future to get their meds :(

I have read every comment submitted by current patients and one reported a monthly cost of $6000. WTF
Only our state legislators can legalize it-----no voter referendum on legal cannabis so it is extra difficult here.

MinnBobber,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom