Maybe this stuff REALLY DOES kill brain cells.

lwien

Ya know, after reading some of the crap over at grasscity, one has to wonder if weed really does kill brain cells, or maybe it does just to very young brains that are still in the stage of developement. Either way, I just shake my head in disbelief at some of the things being said there.

lwien,

lwien

Hennessy1414 said:
post up some links man
Ok, here's one, and there are tons of others. Too funny.

Can you chew weed?
--------------------------

why would you want to?
------------------------
Yes, but it wouldn't do anything and is a terrible waste of money and weed, not to mention the fact that it's simply a very stupid idea.
----------------------------------
Yes you can chew weed. No you can not get high from chewing weed. The THC (the chemical that makes you high) needs to be activated. Check the incredible edible herb forum.
-------------------------------------
Recently someone told me they had to eat 8 grams before and he got real high because of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I said I thought it had to be activated with fat or alcohol to get you high. But he didn't so I don't know.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
its activated with heat, not fat. The fat absorbs it when its activated so then you can eat the fat.

Here's another thread with some over-the-top posts by me: http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned...smokers-do-you-cough-up-black-grey-stuff.html
Warning ! Don't read this thread over lunch.

lwien,

The_Algebraist

I've spent a very brief amount of time over on the other forums but they're chock full of 16 year old stoners, not my scene, virtual or not. FC is more of a connoisseur's forum and definitely has much more of a community feel to it. I just wish this place existed like 10 years ago!

:cool:

The_Algebraist,

max

Out to lunch
I just wish this place existed like 10 years ago!
I wish just a few of today's vapes existed 10 years ago and I'd known where to get one. :lol:

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Some choice quotes from around the web.

i dont really like vaporizers because you never get all the thc out of the pot aka wasteful.
Vaporizers suck, I used one for a few months, pain the azz had to plug it in let it get hot, THEN put the weed
I hate vaporizers. I know how to use it properly and all but I just hate almost everything about vaporizers. The high, the methlod, everything.
have you ever smoked a volcano? if the answer is no, then you cant even talk
volcano is $500 for a reason, its the best. hands down.
Can you smoke out of a vapor genie with zippo lighter?
But hey we all say some dumb things now and then. I cringe reading some of my early posts here... as long as you learn and improve over time right? Right? :uhoh: :lol:

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
Thanks for those pearls of wisdom vtac. I must have been misinformed about vapes. I guess I need to go back to smoking so I don't waste my weed. Or maybe just get a 'cano and figure out how to smoke it? :hmm:

max,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
GEEZER ALERT GEEZER ALERT!!!

We all learn as we live. At one time I thought I could drink alcohol. Now I know I can't. I have 25 years sobriety. The early years I was afraid to smoke for fear it would lead me back to alcohol. I don't have that fear at all these later years.

Learning is a life-long process. For me, some things have taken a lot longer to learn.

GEEZER ALERT OVER!!!!

macbill,
Top Bottom