• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MaxVapor enail

EVlL 55

Hello
I actually ordered one of these around thanksgiving,...after about 5 days of no shipping notice or even movement beyond processing,...i called.....
It turned out thry needed some pieces to finish the box which would take another 2 weeks....i kinda got turned off and got an auber.
The box looks great ....im a little skeptical tho....for all of its features,..and a 200 something pricetag??....
....who knows.

EVlL 55,

explanga

I'm curious about durability, how long it will last, temp stability, etc. Like you I was going to get the Auber I still might. It would've been here in time to use if I had ordered. I'm waiting on the answer to some of my questions. Yeah I hope Wi-Fi can be configured/ disabled but I could segregate it. How to reenablw might be the problem.

explanga,

explanga

Waiting on some questions to be answered by MaxVapor. The Hexnail looks cool too but yeah, I don't have that much to drop at the moment. I have similar concerns about Wi-Fi as herbivore, but with WPA2-PSK (AES) an attacker is going to have to break into your network first. Ideally there is the option to change the device/network name or turn off Wi-Fi when not desired, and yes of course USB is nice to be totally offline. Your points about the software/firmware make me think too, though it works as a stand-alone so one should be able to flash it. Scripting and advanced features could be nice, like for the up-temp dabbing.

explanga,
Top Bottom