MaxVapor E-Nail - 2018 Version

Skevlin

@Skevlin Do you have the sound clips you are having issues with currently loaded into a theme?

Send us an email with the name of the theme and I will have one of the developers check it out, If they aren't playing it all its possible they are just too large and we might need to make some modifications.
What is the maximum file size or clip length limit? A few clips were 3 second mp3 clip for uptemp start, so it wasn't a large file

Skevlin,

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@Skevlin there is not necessarily a size or length limit, but depending on the number of channels / bitrate / etc the unit might have trouble loading the clip quickly enough.

If you have the clips available in WAV format you can try re-uploading them and let our software do the conversion which might make for a more optimized clip.

If we have an example of the non-working audio clips in the dashboard, it will be much easier for us to determine the issue with those particular sounds and get a fix in place.

maxvapor710,

Dabarosa

Is there a number I can call about support with my device?

I’ve contacted the Max Vapor IG account twice since May 18 about my device that can’t access heat profiles for my flower pot and 710 axial coil and haven’t heard anything back.

I was really excited about the premium features of this device but feel like I’ve only been able to use it in the same way as my $100 auber rdk other than the uptemp mode which has been occasionally faulty.

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@Dabarosa unfortunately we haven't been able to access our Instagram account in quite a while as we were locked out and no one over there at IG seems to want to assist us. You might have noticed the lack of new posts and that your DMs are left un-viewed or unread, we aren't ignoring you.

We have recently revamped our support ticket system and hired a few additional people to assist with customer service, but the best way to reach us is currently via email support@maxvapor.com

If you need to reach us by phone and we do not answer, please leave a message and someone will get back with you. Doing phone support out of our current warehouse is pretty difficult due to the noise level, so for technical issues we generally prefer email support so nothing is lost in translation and the issue can go the correct people.

The developers have started pushing firmware updates to resolve the heat profile issue, and a notice has been posted in the Dashboard that the issue is currently being worked on, I can't offer much more than we are aware of the issue and it is being worked on currently.

If you aren't satisfied with the performance of your device, as always feel free to contact customer support and I am sure they would be happy to assist you with a return.

Thanks,
Max

Dabarosa

@Dabarosa unfortunately we haven't been able to access our Instagram account in quite a while as we were locked out and no one over there at IG seems to want to assist us. You might have noticed the lack of new posts and that your DMs are left un-viewed or unread, we aren't ignoring you.

We have recently revamped our support ticket system and hired a few additional people to assist with customer service, but the best way to reach us is currently via email support@maxvapor.com

If you need to reach us by phone and we do not answer, please leave a message and someone will get back with you. Doing phone support out of our current warehouse is pretty difficult due to the noise level, so for technical issues we generally prefer email support so nothing is lost in translation and the issue can go the correct people.

The developers have started pushing firmware updates to resolve the heat profile issue, and a notice has been posted in the Dashboard that the issue is currently being worked on, I can't offer much more than we are aware of the issue and it is being worked on currently.

If you aren't satisfied with the performance of your device, as always feel free to contact customer support and I am sure they would be happy to assist you with a return.

Thanks,
Max
I appreciate the info! I honestly had no idea you guys were locked out of your IG account so that makes sense why there hasn’t been a response lol. But sounds good with the profiles! I understand software can be a pain to deal with so I’m perfectly ok with waiting for it to get resolved, just wanted to make sure that it was in fact getting worked on tho, appreciate your guys hard work!

Also I never did get my side button for my cardinal red enail, you had mentioned to remind you guys about that and to be honest I just remembered, any chance of getting that still?

Dabarosa,

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@Dabarosa it definitely went out unless I am thinking of a different customer. Open a new ticket with support and they will confirm the tracking number with you.

maxvapor710,

Dabarosa

@Dabarosa it definitely went out unless I am thinking of a different customer. Open a new ticket with support and they will confirm the tracking number with you.
Just came in today. Thanks for shipping it out!

Any update on the heat profiles not appearing in the dashboard yet?

Dabarosa,

Fkn0wned

Were we not able to reach the date?

Haven't seen changelog or anything posted, I wouldn't give ETA's if you aren't sure you are going to be able to reach them honestly.

Fkn0wned,
Reactions: Dabarosa

Fkn0wned

I hate to double post but I have been getting device resets here more frequently again back to back when trying to stabilize uptemp mode.

Any more news on this update?

*Edit

This whole morning for about 5+ times it won't stop resetting once reaching or trying to reach my stabilize temp I am not sure what is going on.

Last edited:

Dabarosa

We are starting to roll the firmware out to our beta customers now with the profile fixes among other things, should be released tomorrow or Tuesday for everyone else. Will post a changelog as soon as its up.

Any news on this update? Have been really looking forward to getting a custom heat profile for both my 710 axial coil and New Vape flower pot since I got the nail back in late April.

The delays can be understandable as software and updates can be tricky. However transparency and honesty go a long way for customer patience. Being left in the dark on what’s going on is a a little concerning when given the price of the device and the features it was advertised with, I truly thought the device was past the “beta” stage when ordering.

I do want to clarify that in no way am I upset or angry and I love the device and the build quality of it. Just wanted to explain that transparency is greatly appreciated and I think most of us would understand the delays and it would make us feel better about the customer service/support going into the future

duke1316

Any news on this update? Have been really looking forward to getting a custom heat profile for both my 710 axial coil and New Vape flower pot since I got the nail back in late April.

The delays can be understandable as software and updates can be tricky. However transparency and honesty go a long way for customer patience. Being left in the dark on what’s going on is a a little concerning when given the price of the device and the features it was advertised with, I truly thought the device was past the “beta” stage when ordering.

I do want to clarify that in no way am I upset or angry and I love the device and the build quality of it. Just wanted to explain that transparency is greatly appreciated and I think most of us would understand the delays and it would make us feel better about the customer service/support going into the future

As a long time lurker, I felt I should make an account to echo these sentiments. I've been trying to find the holy grail of dabbing solutions, and I am cool with working through the kinks, but transparency is key (I echoed this sentiment previously in e-mail comms with support).

I have a 25 mm setup and a 30 mm setups from 710coils, but I am not happy with the performance of either of them, unfortunately. Support said on 6/11 that heating profiles were coming back in an update, and that should help me out, but that doesn't appear to be the case yet.

Please keep us in the loop :) I think that will go a long way

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I have a 25 mm setup and a 30 mm setups from 710coils, but I am not happy with the performance of either of them, unfortunately. Support said on 6/11 that heating profiles were coming back in an update, and that should help me out, but that doesn't appear to be the case yet.

What do you feel is lacking in the performance of your setups?

I'm not saying the profiles wouldn't improve things, but I doubt they would have significant enough impact to make one go from unhappy to happy with their setup.

duke1316

What do you feel is lacking in the performance of your setups?

I'm not saying the profiles wouldn't improve things, but I doubt they would have significant enough impact to make one go from unhappy to happy with their setup.

Both coils will use the same PID options? I made the assumption that they wouldn't, but I am new to this configuration, so I appreciate your input greatly. Support specifically mentioned the 25mm profile when I asked if I should make any adjustments between the two coils.

I don't get anywhere near the same flavor or vapor amount as I do with a torch and insert, no matter the temp, carb cap, pearl, or banger + coil. I've tried the uptemp mode and that shoots up too fast, and also way overshoots the target stopping temp, so the dab ends up being really hot. I've tried 510 - 530 and the dabs seem weak. Higher than 530 ends up too hot for my liking.

Based on what I've read here (read the entire 710coils thread and this one), I should be in vapor heaven, so I was hoping the profile might be my issue. The equipment is all legit (the build quality on the MaxVapor unit far exceeds my expectations), so config was my next guess.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Both coils will use the same PID options? I made the assumption that they wouldn't, but I am new to this configuration, so I appreciate your input greatly. Support specifically mentioned the 25mm profile when I asked if I should make any adjustments between the two coils.

I don't get anywhere near the same flavor or vapor amount as I do with a torch and insert, no matter the temp, carb cap, pearl, or banger + coil. I've tried the uptemp mode and that shoots up too fast, and also way overshoots the target stopping temp, so the dab ends up being really hot. I've tried 510 - 530 and the dabs seem weak. Higher than 530 ends up too hot for my liking.

Based on what I've read here (read the entire 710coils thread and this one), I should be in vapor heaven, so I was hoping the profile might be my issue. The equipment is all legit (the build quality on the MaxVapor unit far exceeds my expectations), so config was my next guess.

When you torch, do you heat the banger first and then drop the insert, or do you heat the banger with the insert in? If you drop, IMO that type of dab is probably the hardest to replicate with an enail, even with uptemp mode its probably still over 300 degrees when the dab is applied versus starting from ambient room temperature.

If it's the latter - Personally, I would only use a quartz insert for doing cold loaded insert drops on a torched banger. On an enail you just lose surface area. I use a sapphire insert in my setup (710gems) but the thermal properties are quite different so it compensates for the reduced area.

Torched dabs are just a different beast, IMO - the amount of soaked radiant heat just doesn't occur in an e-nail dab. Some people ultimately prefer the torch no matter what, depends on what you're looking for.

You might try calling what we've dubbed @Shooby tek - he uses a stretched 710coil to heat his banger electrically, but then slides it off for a cordless dab, closer to the dynamics of a cool-down torched dab.

duke1316

When you torch, do you heat the banger first and then drop the insert, or do you heat the banger with the insert in? If you drop, IMO that type of dab is probably the hardest to replicate with an enail, even with uptemp mode its probably still over 300 degrees when the dab is applied versus starting from ambient room temperature.

If it's the latter - Personally, I would only use a quartz insert for doing cold loaded insert drops on a torched banger. On an enail you just lose surface area. I use a sapphire insert in my setup (710gems) but the thermal properties are quite different so it compensates for the reduced area.

Torched dabs are just a different beast, IMO - the amount of soaked radiant heat just doesn't occur in an e-nail dab. Some people ultimately prefer the torch no matter what, depends on what you're looking for.

You might try calling what we've dubbed @Shooby tek - he uses a stretched 710coil to heat his banger electrically, but then slides it off for a cordless dab, closer to the dynamics of a cool-down torched dab.

I'm doing a heat up and drop with the torch. It makes sense that it will be a difficult experience to mimic on an e-nail setup, and perhaps I am expecting too much. Ultimately I am trying to eliminate the equipment from the equation, to at least verify if "it's not you, Max, it's me". I keep jumping back and forth to the e-nail, but I don't think I've given it a fair shake yet. It's easy to skip the experimentation and grab the Blazer.

Thanks much for the in-depth response.

Fkn0wned

I'm just trying to figure out why mine keeps resetting itself it's becoming bothersome as I can't even get to use Uptemp mode as it resets then I have to try to activate Uptemp mode again so it overshoots the temperature as it drops down and almost stabilizes I get the reset.

It takes so many times just to get it working and to get to even sit on stabilized @maxvapor710 can we get some updates please?

Last edited:
Fkn0wned,
Reactions: duke1316

Fkn0wned

Yeah I am just going to keep my hopes up because I can get it working it just takes more attempts than I would like for it to just stay on Uptemp mode without resetting.

Sometimes even while doing an Uptemp mode session it will freeze on complete on a certain temperature and just hang there.

So I'm not even sure if that's a software related thing or what, I do know eventually he get's to some answers and some updates albeit a bit later than planned but still as others have said communication is key.

Fkn0wned,
Reactions: duke1316

Dabarosa

Has anyone heard from Max Vapor recently? Starting to get slightly concerned about the future of this product and the warranty/customer service going into the future

Dabarosa,

Fkn0wned

I don't believe anyone has, I'm in the same boat though it is getting slightly concerning no notices were given about anything.

Last we heard we were supposed to be getting an update pushed then radio silence.

Then again I haven't tried to reach the direct support line through email or through IG yet I hope the business is ok and our products are still looked after and supported.

Fkn0wned,

Dabarosa

I just emailed DJ to let him know his presence is needed here =)
Thank you, I was going to email the company but was unsure which was the best one to reach them at.

Like I mentioned previously, I’m not disappointed or unsatisfied with my product, however I definitely am looking forward to the update and am only concerned about what is going on at the moment. I’m sure no one here would mind the delay if a notice was given, it’s just a little worrying when it feels like we are on our own now. Overall though very satisfied with the build quality and performance of the device!

Fkn0wned

Anyone get any emails or notifications back yet on any of the social platforms?

I thought he at least had a couple of employees by now I believe he said so couldn't someone from the team get in touch and give us an update or what is going on... is everything ok?

Top Bottom