Massdrop Sales

Micke

@Micke , is the MassDrop Haze warrantied by the company? is it "legit".
Earlier on, it appeared questionable since MD isn't (wasn't?) an auth'd Haze dealer. Later statements, albeit what I read from the guy guiding the Massdrop, not direct from Haze - appears they probably will. Also appears "pay it forward/update" program will also be ok with this batch of MD Haze's - or so I read. Even if they don't on either, Haze is still good with me. I went with MD due to super tight budget. No regrets here.

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

So hard to make the decision on the AA. Haha. Can't get it til June 22 anyway when I get back to school, so I got some thinkin time. There's just some mixed reviews. Never anything bad, just "wispy" as an example. I'm not tryna blow clouds all around campus, just tryna improve on a previously owned mflb. As long as it delivers smooth, full feeling hits, and makes one feel medicated, while conserving more than combusting, then I am satisfied. I especially want it to fill the void of not combusting while on the go. Too bad u can't pre-test vapes. All I need to do is test it to see if I want it. :(
Who wants to open a vape testing center with me? We'll buy every popular vape out there and charge 5% to test it, with us kindly providing the herb of choice. Yay!

-AJ

If you are not in a hurry. there is a drop currently going on.

sickmanfraud,

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
Trying to figure out what is different on the new teeth design with the SCS Cookie grinder on Massdrop.
After a click look on the pic I waved it off as their common comercial jingle, ie new teeth design compared to traditonal grinders.
But then again ... I could be so totally wrong on this, that would be faszinating :D

2 Paces

Magic Flight Launch Box concentrate trays (it's a set of two different trays) are on Massdrop now.

$12.99 with free shipping.

2 Paces,

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
Could someone please post the text of that email for me? I must have gotten tired of all the spam and unsubscribed. TIA

"Since launching the first vaping drop nearly two years ago, we have spent countless hours working to build and improve the vaping community on Massdrop. However, due to the current landscape both domestically and internationally, we are unable to provide the vaping community a level of service equal to our other communities.

After careful consideration, we have made the decision to no longer run group buys within the vaping category.

We hope to revisit the vaping community in the future, but in the meantime we encourage you to continue to be involved in our existing communities and the new ones that we will be launching soon!

The current drops will end by Friday. Afterwards, no new drops will be listed. We will continue to provide support for all existing orders.

Thank you for your support and for being a part of the Massdrop community."

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
And I was hoping for a compton grinder.
Me too... I have been kicking myself for missing its first drop.

Anyway, how many of you are actually going to order anything else in other categories off MassDrop?

They aint got shit I want... except occasionally I am drawn to some of those kickass yo-yos.

Fenton Mewley

A man in search of cloudier pastures
@FlyingLow Waiting for an insulated stainless steel growler. While I like the uniqueness of glass growlers, I've chipped the mouth of one and that's made me paranoid about heavily using them.

A poll is around 200, one got over 200, and few small ones under 50. Check them out...? ;)

Fenton Mewley,

Vapor Loop

I was about to E-mail them and ask what was up with the glass. I noticed most of it stopped showing up including the Stax that had been over 200 since july, But it look's like they just aren't going to be selling anything worth while now. :lmao:

Vapor Loop,

Adobewan

Bummer!
I picked up a couple of favorite vapes on there.
Hope some smart entrepreneur starts up something similar to replace it for the vaporizer community.
We may not be a big market everywhere but vape shops and lounges are springing up like Starbucks out here.

Top Bottom