• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mary's Medicinals

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Any FC'ers try these out?

Not vaporizable, but it's certainly not combusting...

SEPf3RE.jpg

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Wow.
Great body high for about three hours then I gave up and went to bed. That body high included soothing pain relief for my entire back and shoulder (old injuries) Had a very very solid sleep. Woke up just a minute ago, and I feel way more recharged than usual after a night's rest.

sanfranciscosadhu

Where did you get these?!
I live in an MJ friendly state and see many different products and delivery methods but this is totally new to me.
I'm definitely intrigued!

sanfranciscosadhu,

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
@sanfranciscosadhu I live in Washington state. More specifically; Anacortes. (Says so under my name over <--- that way. In any case, Here's a directory of where you can find their products.

@t-dub, I could tell you I don't know, and refer you to the manufacturers' website; but I'm not that kinda guy. Instead... I'm gonna tell you...

I don't know, but here's a picture of the reverse side of the package, including the ingredients list; in hopes that it might help answer your question:

T2BfW8n.jpg

I'll leave you all with some copypasta I posted in "Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!"

"I had a pretty solid full body high last night. I mean more than if I vaped a lot of a good sativa, or even a year ago if I'd taken several bong snaps of some solid sativa. The one I tried was marketed as THC - Indica, I think they also have CBD available, if they had THC-A I would try that - I'll be going back for more of these. My tolerance is probably pretty insane, but i still noticed effects; although they weren't necessarily "sleepiness" inducing they were certainly sleep-conducive as I don't remember lying in bed much, and the sleep I got was incredibly restful (Not a diagnosed insomniac but I certainly have lots of sleep issues, some related to back and shoulder pain which is why I started medicating with cannabis in the first place) I woke up more rested today than I've been in several months and got a shit ton of work done today!!!! I also used a lot less thc/dabs/vaping during the day today than I usually do, perhaps because I intook so much last night? That's not a word, and i know it.... fffff"

Last edited:

sanfranciscosadhu

Thanks so much SamuraiSam for this info!
Went to the web site and alas it's not available in California as of now. Did write them an email inquiring if they would consider selling in the medical dispensaries here. You guys are ahead of us!!

sanfranciscosadhu,
Reactions: SamuraiSam

RoaringBud

Has anyone taken the time to Actually research what is in this product? We used these for my wife who suffers from several medical ailments, and thought they were the answer to our prayers! Until we brought them to our friend AND MEDICAL MJ Dr in Boulder who is a Homeopathic Dr with many years of Cannabis Experience. My wife started to develop extremely frequent bowel movements and Allergies like we have never seen before....we noticed these after she had been using the patches for a month or two. So here it is folks!!!

DONT USE THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK GETTING SICK! We have contacted the MMED and so has our DR, everyone needs to know that there are some serious chemicals that can not only harm your stomach lining but also have other adverse effects. Our Dr, has sent 5 of these Patches away for independent lab testing. The issue he has with this product and others which we never thought about it is, What else is really in it? Seen as though nobody is monitoring or testing whats actually in the ingredients or where they come from. He Recommended us another THC INFUSED skin patch that is ALL NATURAL and has been tested.

Our Dr. Believes that its most likely a combination of the unsaturated carboxylic acid levels that exists in the patches alongside with the MSM-
METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE***

Although MSM is often used in certain health products, it must be taken with specific guidance and accurate dosing. The side effects it has are not worth the benefit.

BUYERS BE WARE!!!! Do your homework on your cannabis folks.

You can message me if you would like more information on this and what happens next! STAY TUNED!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I was just thinking this would be a good product. I was going to ask @Enchantre where she saw them? I'm glad I didn't go out and buy this medicine. Please let us know what you find out, I will be anxious to see.

CarolKing,

herbivore21

Has anyone taken the time to Actually research what is in this product? We used these for my wife who suffers from several medical ailments, and thought they were the answer to our prayers! Until we brought them to our friend AND MEDICAL MJ Dr in Boulder who is a Homeopathic Dr with many years of Cannabis Experience. My wife started to develop extremely frequent bowel movements and Allergies like we have never seen before....we noticed these after she had been using the patches for a month or two. So here it is folks!!!

DONT USE THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK GETTING SICK! We have contacted the MMED and so has our DR, everyone needs to know that there are some serious chemicals that can not only harm your stomach lining but also have other adverse effects. Our Dr, has sent 5 of these Patches away for independent lab testing. The issue he has with this product and others which we never thought about it is, What else is really in it? Seen as though nobody is monitoring or testing whats actually in the ingredients or where they come from. He Recommended us another THC INFUSED skin patch that is ALL NATURAL and has been tested.

Our Dr. Believes that its most likely a combination of the unsaturated carboxylic acid levels that exists in the patches alongside with the MSM-
METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE***

Although MSM is often used in certain health products, it must be taken with specific guidance and accurate dosing. The side effects it has are not worth the benefit.

BUYERS BE WARE!!!! Do your homework on your cannabis folks.

You can message me if you would like more information on this and what happens next! STAY TUNED!
With respect, you are a new user who has joined to make this as your first post, saying a negative comment about a product. In the past, we have been wary of competitors who may use this forum to steer people away from competing products. I am not accusing you of this and have no grounds by which to assume that you are doing this, so let's put that to one side.

Still, you enlisted a homeopath. Homeopathy is not a scientifically supported practice, and the scientific literature has consistently and repeatedly refuted claims as to the efficacy of homeopathy in treating illness.

Unless the homeopath actually has also got a medical degree, has done there residency/internship and is a registered medical doctor meeting all local legal requirements - it is crucial that we DO NOT present homeopaths as medical practitioners. A homeopath DOES NOT EQUAL a medical doctor.

If you still choose to use homeopathy and feel it is good for you, that is your view and you are entitled to it. However, as a scientist it is my job to point out what is and is not scientifically supported practice, homeopathy is situated firmly in the latter camp.

I'm not here to argue and will not enter into any further such argument as it would derail the thread. I will also not vouch for the product in question as I've no experience with it - but please people, consult medical practitioners for medical advice.

I am not here to say that your wife did not have the symptoms you described, but correlation does not equal causation and a single anecdote and a homeopath's warning do not satisfy scientific standards of evidence.

Last edited:

Nesta

Face it, there’s some suspicious stuff in these patches. Just because it’s a cool new way to ingest THC doesn’t mean it’s a safe, refined product - yet. Let’s proceed cautiously.

I feel that that our bodies are still in the Stone Age and they can’t handle some man-made, disease causing chemicals. (This may be what the Palio diet folks believe. IDK)

Doctors often suggest dangerous substances/chemicals/drugs for our ills that mask the symptoms without healing - and, with so many side effects, can sometimes make things worse.

Homeopaths, on the other hand, can prescribe subtle, natural remedies that actually work, without doing harm (I’ve used them- my MD has recommended them on occasion).

And if I understand history correctly, Homeopathy was, at one time in the US, part of main stream medicine (in the UK it still is)…And may have started getting marginalized about the same that Cannabis came under fire. I’m not sayin’ it’s linked, just noting medicine took a decidedly capitalistic turn.

Patented drugs = $$$

Plants - not so much

Cannabis use, while not homeopathy, is, I believe, more in kinship with complimentary healing arts than it is to many of the toxic offerings of modern medicine.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
If you make a home made salve such as Enchantre's abv salve, or the one I make out of trim, you can make your own transdermal patch. I know that all that is in mine is olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax and essential oils, so there is no way it can harm you unless you are allergic to one of those ingredients. Here is a video explaining what to do.

herbivore21

If you make a home made salve such as Enchantre's abv salve, or the one I make out of trim, you can make your own transdermal patch. I know that all that is in mine is olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax and essential oils, so there is no way it can harm you unless you are allergic to one of those ingredients. Here is a video explaining what to do.

Now this is an interesting new instructional! I might just give this a shot! Thanks @momofthegoons :D

olivianewtonjohn

Face it, there’s some suspicious stuff in these patches. Just because it’s a cool new way to ingest THC doesn’t mean it’s a safe, refined product - yet. Let’s proceed cautiously.

I feel that that our bodies are still in the Stone Age and they can’t handle some man-made, disease causing chemicals. (This may be what the Palio diet folks believe. IDK)

Doctors often suggest dangerous substances/chemicals/drugs for our ills that mask the symptoms without healing - and, with so many side effects, can sometimes make things worse.

Homeopaths, on the other hand, can prescribe subtle, natural remedies that actually work, without doing harm (I’ve used them- my MD has recommended them on occasion).

And if I understand history correctly, Homeopathy was, at one time in the US, part of main stream medicine (in the UK it still is)…And may have started getting marginalized about the same that Cannabis came under fire. I’m not sayin’ it’s linked, just noting medicine took a decidedly capitalistic turn.

Patented drugs = $$$

Plants - not so much

Cannabis use, while not homeopathy, is, I believe, more in kinship with complimentary healing arts than it is to many of the toxic offerings of modern medicine.

Its not perfect but I really think you are under-minding the many of the successes of modern medicine (and the very real science backing it). Think what you want but the HUGE increase in life expectancy is pretty hard to deny

Regarding homeopathy medicine, im no expert; is how this guy describes it accurate (ie dilluted to the point of having little or NO atoms that you originally started with????):

Last edited:
Top Bottom