Mary Jane Cannabis Convention, Berlin (G), June 16 - 18

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Does anybody take part at the Mary Jane this weekend?

Will be there with some friends on Saturday.

Perhaps an occasion for meeting up some FC user?

Hogni,
Reactions: vapen00b

Alexis

Does anybody take part at the Mary Jane this weekend?

Will be there with some friends on Saturday.

Perhaps an occasion for meeting up some FC user?
I wish Hogni! It would be awsome to meet up with some fellow fc'ers like yourself. I really appreciate the support I get from you on this forum lately, just by accepting me and my crazy OCD ways. Im sure you dont think you have done any such thing, but Im ultra sensituve currently due to a difficult time and I feel accepted by you, I've no doubt a lot of members think Im a total loon!
I am actually quite excited for you as you prepare to REALLY step up the power and array of heavy hitting vapes! Talk about an upgrade? And I look forward to your impressions of them lined up next to each other.:popcorn:
Oh yeah, I forget about the Apollo- it's already begun! So I find it quite interesting as an observer how you have gone so long with your current array, watching and waiting, now
pulling trigger on some absolute beasts all at the same time!

So anyway man, have a crack next week, hope it lives up to your hopes, and once again, thankyou for accepting me.:tup:

Adobewan

I wish Hogni! It would be awsome to meet up with some fellow fc'ers like yourself. I really appreciate the support I get from you on this forum lately, just by accepting me and my crazy OCD ways. Im sure you dont think you have done any such thing, but Im ultra sensituve currently due to a difficult time and I feel accepted by you, I've no doubt a lot of members think Im a total loon!
I am actually quite excited for you as you prepare to REALLY step up the power and array of heavy hitting vapes! Talk about an upgrade? And I look forward to your impressions of them lined up next to each other.:popcorn:
Oh yeah, I forget about the Apollo- it's already begun! So I find it quite interesting as an observer how you have gone so long with your current array, watching and waiting, now
pulling trigger on some absolute beasts all at the same time!

So anyway man, have a crack next week, hope it lives up to your hopes, and once again, thankyou for accepting me.:tup:
Hey Alexis,
We're all just bags of chemicals, all with different balances and mixtures. Many of us go to Cannabis to regulate some of the imbalances. You're not alone here or in the world.
And props to @Hogni !!

Hogni

Appreciate your kind words, Alexis!

It's all ok. Sometimes you are speaking a little bit to much about your current condition for the liking of some people here but you are a really nice, friendly, cultivated and especially very warm-hearted and very positive person, what I really like and respect.

Just said...anyway...it's a cumulation of deals over months and the delay of personal courier services. So I'm getting 5 Vapes within 2 weeks :brow:
I hope my VAS will disappear....may be perhaps still a NV Fower Pot, a Hex-Nail and some Ligers too...and something nice for concentrates on the go?

Last edited:

Alexis

Thank you @Adobewan . You are kind. Are you npt also a VHW past/curent user? Im sure I recognise your name from that thread? I read it all. I still want tomown it one day. Mark is so cool.
And Hogni, thanks so much for your kindness. I could tell you also have a very warm heart. You are dead right, I need to reign that in a bit, I am just so open, good and bad and cant help myself. I am actually getting a lot better with my homeopathy now. My chest is SO much better right now. If I can enjoy my vapes more, which is my real passion, I will change my tone massively and be more of an asset to the forum.
I try to be more human rather than just about the vapes. A little more balance needed, but I will always want to share personal joys that are unrelated of course.

Hogni

It was a really nice, relaxed and informative convention. Had a lot of fun and very interesting conversations - even without any FC members I've met.
Perhaps next year?
Difference to last year? Much more visitors and exhibitors and very much more open use of cannabis. The whole outside area was smelling like sitting in a bowl and in the later afternoon the inside area too. Last year all people were much more carefully when consuming.

Alexis

It was a really nice, relaxed and informative convention. Had a lot of fun and very interesting conversations - even without any FC members I've met.
Perhaps next year?
Difference to last year? Much more visitors and exhibitors and very much more open use of cannabis. The whole outside area was smelling like sitting in a bowl and in the later afternoon the inside area too. Last year all people were much more carefully when consuming.
Sounds fun. I look forward to more stories, I hope it isnt all over already? I hoped it mightbgo on all week, that would be so cool.
Cant wait to hear how the Herbo Ti works for you, especially also when you get your Supreme.
I obviously couldnt use the Supreme with comfort or enough. But the first time I got the Ti working right on my second night I got a lot more baked than I did from the Supreme on my troubled trials.

So I will be interested in what you think. Im not suggesting the Herb Ti is mote powerful, it wasnt a fair test, but if it is close or equal that will be good to know.

Like yourself, I always seek out the best where I can.

Hogni

Hi my friend,

no, just three days. More than enough for my liking. One day is enough for me - and my wallet - spent more than 1500 € and will spend more afterwards :(
But it's really a nice event which developes getting more and more important in the european canna market.
Hope I will visit the Spannabis next spring with my friend I'm constructing some rosin presses for regular sales with. Hope at least prototypes of all models will really ready up to then.
It's intended to develope from small DIY presses for private stuff for a few hundreds (w/o press) to - really "Made in Germany" high end constructed and processed - commercial presses up to 100 t for around 10k €. BTW it's not my buisiness in no way, I'm just his consultant.

Regarding the Herb Ti. VDNM had no regular convention discount. Just some specified offers. So you could get the S&B Mighty for 278 € with wp adapter. But I was offered the Herb Ti for 290 w/o bubbler but with enail setup. And they didn't have any Herb Tis in stock for sale on Saturday when I joined the convention. Have to wait probably for three weeks. But therefore the new batch of Herb Tis shall have new, more heating insulating handles. For sure a reason to wait.
Up to then I cannot vape so much I've to do for serious testing all my current new vapes and the Supreme I'll probably get next week. But will report for sure.
Last weekend I had to test intensively the Mighty of a friend who stayed here. Enjoyed it very much.

Last edited:

Alexis

No rush Hogni is there anyway? You have shown supreme patience and discipline up until now, some more weeks shall be easy!
Like myself, you take the tortoises' approach where the final destination will make it all worthwhile.

And these other projects do sound very healthy and fun in the meantime and for the future.
Thanks for the updates!:tup:

Alexis,
Reactions: vapen00b

Hogni

One of the advantages of getting older - becoming more patient ;)

I had to wait for three months for my Omnis and other stuff laying around in the US the whole time cause my courier had to cancel a planned travel to the US.
Now he's again in the US and had to transport 4 new deliveries for me.

Just thinking about new orders in the US for my remaining two occassions this year for bringing along some US stuff to Germany :hmm:

Hogni

I'm interested in 630w CDM like the Dimlux or in LED. Now I'll give the LED a first try. Will write an review by time. A friend of mine who has one of the biggest grow shops in G. favours LED as the most effectives in the opinion of his commercial customers. At least 1.3 gr per watt, with good skills 1.5 gr per watt regulary. In his opinion the only alternative is a 1000w/400v DE like the Gavita or the Dimlux to get the same yield out of the same grow area.

Last edited:

Doktor Dub

I have a friend who has very good results with a lowcost DIY solution in a small cabinet, he followed the tutorials of growmau5 on youtube.
That was the sign for me that LED is ready now...

Doktor Dub,

Hogni

LED IS ready for sure - only still a little expansive. I think half the price and most growers would switch from HPS to LED at once.

Hogni,
Reactions: Alexis
Top Bottom