1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

marvelous mephisto

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by HughJundys, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:16 AM.

1. HughJundys

HughJundys Ben Gurgen Hoffe

@mephisto I am about to thank the crap out of you.

@mephisto sent me this great vapman with a @Ed's TnT stem as a gift.

[​IMG]

I've never won anything. When I was a kid in little league my team always came in last. Never won a contest, a raffle, the hot girl at the party, bingo, you get the picture. When I opened up this gift from @mephisto, a person I've never met and barely conversed with, it felt amazing! It was as if I had won something and it truley made my day!
    Mephisto, I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are totally freakin awesome!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 12:41 AM
    needalift, Alexis, Skunkport and 17 others like this.
  2. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

X2

Mephisto has spread "vaping joy" in my area too, enabled folks to "fuck combustion" and medicate much better!

needalift, Alexis, VAPEHUNTER and 7 others like this.
  3. mephisto

mephisto Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words! FC has been my surrogate family for many years and I have never been more happy to share all of the cool things that we have in common. It is my pleasure.

4. Toot. toot! Me too!

Thank you, @ Mephisto.

needalift, Alexis, VAPEHUNTER and 5 others like this.
  5. Ratchett

Ratchett Vape Accessories Delta3DStudios.com Accessory Maker

Having shared a beer a few times with the legend in real life. I can attest, @mephisto is one hell of a great guy with a huge heart.

I love ya man, never would have had the opportunity to build some sweet accessories for the Grasshopper before it's formal release if it wasn't for your help lending me one of your early backer editions.

Haven't been in your neck of the woods in a while but I promise I'll be hitting you up next time I'm in town!

:cheers::science::cheers:

6. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I always love seeing those giveaway posts pop up in the classifieds, great way to give back to the community.

I know it's inspired me to give away some of my vapes that don't get enough use.

7. VAPEHUNTER

VAPEHUNTER Well-Known Member

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors