Marley Natural Fine Cannabis

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
I don't want my cannabis packaged with international corporate brand names and celebrity marketing campaigns.

I prefer a local cottage industry that resembles a farmer's market, not a few large corporations controlling the market.

I will never buy this. I hope the rest of your see through this money grab that will only help investors.

herbivore21

hahaha Gweilo - is that the truth or was your News Limited? :p

Interesting though, I wonder how far other countries are gonna lag behind in legalizing. Seriously, the Americans egged the rest of us on to sign up to the UN conventions on psychotropic substances etc making the stuff illegal almost worldwide. If American states are peeling away one by one from the very prohibition they convinced the rest of the world to do, surely the rest of us can!? ;)

I too would rather herb is a cottage industry, but this is moot as I would rather it legal to grow your own as well and if this were the case, I would never buy flowers again. Dealing with the Aussie black flower market has made me never, ever want to trust someone else with growing my herb again lol

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I want to be able to buy cannabis that is organic. I don't want to have all kinds of chemicals in my body.

I have been going to a Farmers Market type of dispensary that is only organic on some Saturdays. Recently the business had moved 3 mi from their previous location. Well the neighbors have complained so our county government (county commissioners) have shut the family's business down. This is in the country a much better location than before, so go figure. IMO there is some prejudice involved because it is cannabis and not apples that they are selling.

I don't want commercially made cannabis all packaged up in a neat little bow.

herbivore21

@CarolKing not meaning to be cheeky, but everything in the universe is made of chemicals, including your body :p

I don't care about whether my buds are organic or not, I just want to be sure that they are unadulterated, properly cured, grown in a way that facilitates maximum trich coverage, handled minimally and gently to preserve trichs and stored properly after harvest etc.

I don't want corporates to dominate cannabis because their primary interest is profit, not quality!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Folks just need to be able to have more choices available when cannabis is legal in areas of the world. Having an organic choice is a nice option if you can get it, that's all I'm saying. I'm sure if cannabis wasn't legal in WA I'd be appreciative as to whatever I could get. It wasn't that long ago for me.

Many of the folks that are using cannabis medicinally don't need to be inhaling something harmful like pesticides. Their health is already compromised.

Maine420

GROOVY GRANNY
I don't want my cannabis packaged with international corporate brand names and celebrity marketing campaigns.

I prefer a local cottage industry that resembles a farmer's market, not a few large corporations controlling the market.

I will never buy this. I hope the rest of your see through this money grab that will only help investors.
This is what we are trying to do in Maine now! We want the small Maine farmers to make money, not corporate!

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
On the bottom of that page it says they also plan on selling concentrates, for this I would assume the standards would be high(low residuals)

Skeena,

grokit

well-worn member
Folks just need to be able to have more choices available when cannabis is legal in areas of the world. Having an organic choice is a nice option if you can get it, that's all I'm saying. I'm sure if cannabis wasn't legal in WA I'd be appreciative as to whatever I could get. It wasn't that long ago for me.

Many of the folks that are using cannabis medicinally don't need to be inhaling something harmful like pesticides. Their health is already compromised.
George soros and monsanto have Big Plans for legal cannabis;
people having options is not part of their equation :o

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
George soros and monsanto have Big Plans for legal cannabis;
people having options is not part of their equation :o

Although, the optimistic mad scientist in me would like to see what the mad scientist at Monsanto's GMO laboratories might come up with.

ChippyMalone,

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Gmo cannabis with 3 inch trichomes, stalks as thick as your arm with 1 pound buds.

Hashassin

the uniBHOmber
i don't think bob would be okay with concentrates being branded with his name. bho is not "irie."

mind you i'm a mad bhomber, but rasta friends of mine give me shit for it all the time.

Top Bottom