Marijuana and Cystic Fibrosis

llama1892

Aaron Rodgers Afficianado
Hello everyone! I'm actually new to FC and thought I would get into the forums. I have a lung disease called Cystic Fibrosis, I don't know if anyone would happen to know about it. But basically, it affects the lungs and digestive system. The main problem is when the lungs are sensitive tissues are damaged, they are unable to repair themselves. I have to take countless pills every day. To me, mary j seems to be the perfect medicine for this disease. The only problem would obviously be the intake. Smoking is obviously a no-no for any lung disease patient. I have been reading up on vaporizers being much healthier than smoking, but I still don't know if I should do it. I have the occasional joint with some friends, and we did buy a vape a while back. But im starting to second guess myself whether or not I should continue.

As a side note, if you guys could stray away from the edibles portion of this saying it could be a good alternative to smoking. I've experimented with them and it just isn't the same.

I look forward to any input you guys have, just looking to get some good solid info!:tup:

llama1892,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I don't like edibles. They make me feel worse.
Vaporizing in very comforting.
I have Spinal Cerebellar Ataxian.
MJ is not so good for my balance, great for my insomnia.
Combustion makes me cough.
Vaporizing is the most efficient method in my case.
MJ is very effective when used correctly.
It's not about a RASTA Vibe it is strictly for medicating.
Control is key.

Top Bottom