• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mangos in addition to OJ/Vitamin C?

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
I've read several threads concerning one or the other but have not found anyone who uses both together. Currently I've tried neither.

Background: I've been vaping for about nine months now. I currently use a Purple Days and usually use about two stems total a day (only one stem per sitting). Right now I'm vaping what I believe may be White Widow (not certain but matching many descriptions I've found).

Problem: Directly after vaping the effects are very good--always room for improvement, but none-the-less still very good. However, these good effects seem to be soon followed maybe an hour later by a more droggy type of high. I still may feel somewhat high, but the droggy fealing hinders the high and makes me feel overall not so great. The potential for this to be an indica induced problem is there, but this has happened with each strain I have used (I do not have the ability to choose my strains; I also do not usually have the knowledge as to what exactly I'm using). Also, at first I almost always have good energy levels; It is not until later that I feel tired. I tend to consider myself to be a healthy person; I rarely vape on an empty stomach. I do not want to use caffeine btw.

Potential Solutions: I have read that the sugar and Vitamin C in OJ or a Vit. C supplement can sort of give one more energy--body and brain. I have also read that a certain component of mangos can make one's high more intense/desirable.

Questions:
1. Will using these two methods together counter eachother out, or will they add to make the overall experience better?
2. Is there a practical way to consume all of these together in a simple way (right now I'm thinking one big smoothie could be the easiest way)?
3. How much of each (OJ, Vit. C, mangos) need to be consumed to reach the optimal level of benefits?

Deadhead101,

gvape

I am not sure about the orange juice and vitamin c. But I do know that with mangoes you are suppose to eat a whole one that is just a little overripe to intensify the experience.

Quoted from another website "Myrcene is believed to aid the potency of the marijuana high by allowing the psychoactive chemicals found in cannabis, namely THC, to cross the blood-brain barrier more efficiently."

gvape,

djonkoman

I've tried mango 2 or 3 times, still can't really say if it works or not, so far didn't notice a major difference tough
but I do recognise what you describe, for me this is a problem I have with indica's(so I stay away mostly from indica's, only if I'm wth friends it doesn't happen that much or I don't notice)
but for me it aren't just pure indica's or indica dominant strains, I get the same from jack herer(altough it's a lot worse with a havier indica)
I have it with a lot of the coffeeshopweed, my own harvest is mostly good tough
one of the strains of my own harvest is almost pure sativa so logical it doesn't happen there
the other is a dutch outdoorstrain with a hashplantprofile, I had 2 pheno's, green and purple(purple is supposedly caused by the inbreeding of killing fields into the line of NDB I have)
the green does give me this groggy feeling, and I'm not really pleased with this pheno, mostly because it was shit to grow(lot of mold, altough this year wasn't such a good growyear here so that could've played a part, but still)
it's excellent against headaches when i have a cold tough

the other pheno, the purple, is a lot better
even tough I suspect enough indica in it it doesn't cause couchlock, and no grggy feeling, just a nice relaxing mild bodyhigh with some giggles and some crazy thoughts(the kind that makes you laugh/giggle), great taste(little bit hashy)(unfortunatly my sense of smell isn't that good so often I can't taste anything while vaping, no matter wich weed)
in this case it could've played a role that I harvested this plant early for more high(only cloudy trichs, no amber)

djonkoman,

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
It must be nice being able to grow strains based on your own preferences. I wish I had the ability, knowledge, and lack of laziness to do the same.

Deadhead101,
Top Bottom