• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mangoes-So I thought it was just an urban legend....

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
NOW-07582-2.jpg

Agreed, this stuff works great for me!!! :ko: Thanks @Lemon Curry? @grokit @Jahannum for the advice! :tup: I haven't ingested but the euphoric effects of the diffuser have me intrigued to say the least! :science:Can you tell me a good dilution ratio? Also it suggests adding another oil when diluting (on side of bottle) did anyone do this?:shrug: My local health store needs to restock now bc I took them up on their $4 sale!:rockon:

Jahannum

(。´∀`)ノ
I would recommend 4-6 drops in a 16 fl oz glass of water(may be a little potent for most, but I always go for a little more than normal, no matter what I do). I also drop 2-3 drops on my tongue before drinking(love the after taste it leaves in the mouth).

I would also not recommend doing this everyday, I am only going to use the lemongrass 1-2 days a week, I fear building a tolerance to the paired lemongrass with vaping(lemongrass possibly losing efficacy with chronic use). For those of you that plan to use lemongrasss everyday, I would love to hear back from you on its efficacy. :brow:

Velcrochicken

I've tried this, but it was with mango juice. I didn't see any changes in the stone. I hear its best if you use slightly over ripe mangos and eat them 30 or so mins before your session

Ill pick up some mangos this friday, when im done with my tolerance break.

Im leaning to this being more a placebo.

Velcrochicken,
Reactions: ataxian

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Reported by theweedblog, therefore it must be true?

"Eating fresh mangos or even drinking a fresh mango smoothie one hour prior to smoking will dramatically increase the euphoric feelings felt by marijuana and help medical marijuana patients to ease their pain even more so."
-------the weedblog

Totally false statement. While this may be true for "some", I felt absolutely no increase in the affects of MJ by eating mangos.
Did you eat over-ripe Mangoes?? IME it takes ~2 of them, and it's kind of a chore to eat IMO..

This post is kind of late I guess, but IME it always seemed to work for me.. I used to do this years ago for a little while, and I felt a noticeable increase in sedation and lifespan of the high.. My understanding was that the over-ripe mangoes have a higher concentration of Myrcene, and non-over ripe mangoes don't cut it, apparently.. I felt what I consider noticeable effects, but it wasn't like the high was 2x intense or anything.. but I did feel that it increased the sedation, and the length of the high noticeably.. :shrug:

That lemongrass extract is interesting, I have never tried that, but I will make a point to.. at some point LOL.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Did you eat over-ripe Mangoes?? IME it takes ~2 of them, and it's kind of a chore to eat IMO..

This post is kind of late I guess, but IME it always seemed to work for me.. I used to do this years ago for a little while, and I felt a noticeable increase in sedation and lifespan of the high.. My understanding was that the over-ripe mangoes have a higher concentration of Myrcene, and non-over ripe mangoes don't cut it, apparently.. I felt what I consider noticeable effects, but it wasn't like the high was 2x intense or anything.. but I did feel that it increased the sedation, and the length of the high noticeably.. :shrug:

That lemongrass extract is interesting, I have never tried that, but I will make a point to.. at some point LOL.
I use to add extracts to flowering cannabis. No longer.

Now I just let the flavor of the cannabis speak for it's self.

I do use extracts for making deserts.

Mango I love the fruit and the cannabis strain is awesome!

Jahannum

(。´∀`)ノ
Today is the first day since implementing Lemongrass extract that I am eating cooked ABV. I am curious as to how it effects my euphoria from edibles.

Almost halfway done eating my oatmeal, will edit post with results later when I am nearing the top of the hill.

Edit: Well I am about halfway to the top of the hill, and am already at about where I peak when I am normally using ABV edibles. For me, I find Lemongrass extract to work with ABV edibles as well!

Time to go play some Mario Kart 8!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
NOW-07582-2.jpg

Agreed, this stuff works great for me!!! :ko: Thanks @Lemon Curry? @grokit @Jahannum for the advice! :tup: I haven't ingested but the euphoric effects of the diffuser have me intrigued to say the least! :science:Can you tell me a good dilution ratio? Also it suggests adding another oil when diluting (on side of bottle) did anyone do this?:shrug: My local health store needs to restock now bc I took them up on their $4 sale!:rockon:

NOW is the brand I use.

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Today is the first day since implementing Lemongrass extract that I am eating cooked ABV. I am curious as to how it effects my euphoria from edibles.

Almost halfway done eating my oatmeal, will edit post with results later when I am nearing the top of the hill.

Edit: Well I am about halfway to the top of the hill, and am already at about where I peak when I am normally using ABV edibles. For me, I find Lemongrass extract to work with ABV edibles as well!

Time to go play some Mario Kart 8!
Offtopic but; There is a Mario kart 8!?
I was just playing MarioKart 64 last night for the first time in ages, and I was still impressed with the graphics :lol: How does the new one fare against it?

Radio

stay true to yourselves
NOW-07582-2.jpg

I'm on their website now. Is this the best brand for oils? Before I confirm my purchase of a bunch of really nice looking essential oils (advocado, levender, ainseed, etc etc) I want to get confirmation from someone here that this brand is the absolute bomb!
Are there any other decent rivals to the NOW range of oils or isthis basically the best? :)

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I'm on their website now. Is this the best brand for oils? Before I confirm my purchase of a bunch of really nice looking essential oils (advocado, levender, ainseed, etc etc) I want to get confirmation from someone here that this brand is the absolute bomb!
Are there any other decent rivals to the NOW range of oils or isthis basically the best? :)
Good question, I know BadKittySmiles uses them and I have followed a few of her recipes with great success. Maybe other members can chime in on this?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It's a start!

Radio

stay true to yourselves
It's a start!
Good question, I know BadKittySmiles uses them and I have followed a few of her recipes with great success. Maybe other members can chime in on this?
I sussed their website and they are pretty concise with how high-quality their extraction method and purity is! Feeling good about them. it's good to find a nice organic company you can rely on with this sort of stuff, plus all the bottles will be matching on my shelf!

Last edited:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Great, they only f***ing ship to the US.. And I had so many in my cart ready to go :(

Radio,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom