Man who beheaded wife smoked cannabis

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Big fucking deal. He could have easily been a drinker too, or had other issues. Hell, the cannabis might have been the only thing keeping him calm enough not to do it sooner!

thesoloman

I feel the need to put something out here, I am in no way saying Cannabis caused him to do this.!

thesoloman,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I always get a hankering for human flesh when I'm high, but those are just munchies I assume.

Why don't we have a smiley that scratches the back of his(m/f) head FC?

OhTheAgony,
Reactions: Vicki

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
They said the something about the aurora shooter he used cannabis. Whoop de freaking doo. How many serial killers have drank coffee....... There's gotta be a correlation :lol:

Puffers,
Reactions: Vicki

Gunky

Well gee I guess you'd have to get pretty loaded up on something to want to behead your spouse. Just think of the mess that would leave. And all the explaining you'd have to do afterward? It doesn't seem like the sort of thing a typical freak gets up to.

Gunky,

lwien

beehead.jpg

Weed actualy SAVES LIVES!
If it wasn't for the calming,"I don't give a fuck" effect it has on me, I'd shoot anybody that even looked at me funny.
As for the cannibal issue....I heard that it was bath salts the was the culprit. And I say "Great"! Us necrophiliacs have use for the walking dead. Now before you start freaking out,think about it. Fucking the dead is the most victimless crime there is.:nod:

ShipDit,
Reactions: Tweek

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm sure this had absolutely nothing to do with this tragedy. :rolleyes:

Copied and pasted from the article:

The court heard how the suspect was supposed to have been taking medicine prescribed for psychosis. He had stopped taking them six months prior to the attack because he wanted to be able to work better and be able to smoke cannabis.

Vicki,

dorkus_molorkus

well maybe she wont be so lippy next time he tells her to ''make me some eggs bitch!'

and I guess if he ever gets out of gaol, his next chick will be whippin up some eggs fucking pronto when he asks!

cuz she knows whats coming if she dont.

:D:D

or maybe he just felt it was best if everyone was off their head, and she didnt smoke.
so that makes it her fault.

dorkus_molorkus,
Reactions: Puffers
Top Bottom