Making BHO budder?

xclarryx

So I live in a non medical state, and arent as lucky to just walk into a store to select my oil like a lot of people here. Ive made some oil that is very sticky and 'oily'; its too wet too touch (trying to roll some nto a ball would be like trying to roll glue into a ball.) The closest thing i can compare it to is it is slightly thicker than chocolate syrup.

I'd love to turn it into more a buddery type texture, something comparable to play dough. something thats more 'dry' and stable to work with than this runny oil i have now. i dont own a vac purge and YES i understand the benefits and importance and all that of vac purges, but that boils down to living in a non medical state and not really able to use a vac purger.

i saw several places online that whipping it will turn it into a budder consistency. yes i know whipping is controversial and all but not being too interested in this runny oil i have now, i tried whipping it for like 30 mins and the consistency didnt change at all.

any tips or info or help or anything IS APPRECIATED!

xclarryx,

vape4health

I used a brake bleeder from sears and glass jam jar to vac purge, its not really safe to use any old glass jar as a vacuum chamber but it's held to 25" so far. If it blows glass will be flying.

vape4health,
Reactions: smokum

Spiderman

oil baron
xclarryx, if you give me a little more info about your process for making your oil, I'd be happy to walk you through the basic steps to achieving a budder from it. Be warned though, not all oil can be turned into a budder, and a lower quality extract will likely never budder fully.

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Have you tried cooling it a little bit? I find oils much easier to work with when they are lower than room temp.

Skeena,
Top Bottom