SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD (PRICE DROP)***MAKE OFFERS**** Venus vaporizers - Helios 50w plus extras UK Eu

*plainlazy*

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

PRICE DROP £150

****MAKE OFFERS****

Hey up for grabs is a Venus vaporizers Helios desktop. It needs to be used and i want to pass it on to someone that will, I'm sad to see it go.
It's in mint condition and as you can see from the pic it comes with some extras I'll list below .....

- 50w Helios vape
- 2 X glass domes one smokey one blue no cracks
- there's a bulb In the vape but it comes with two extra unused ones in the little box pictured
- 2 X herb chambers, one used one not
- the power lead with either UK adapter or EU plug
- one piece of hose
- in the other box is some minivap bowls, if you read the thread on here for the Helios a guy put a direct draw stem together using these and some basket screens with a xhale mouthpiece, I never got round to making one but I'll include them. Which brings me on to the final extra
- 2 X Venus Apollo glass tubes and the cooling unit.

I used this as direct draw with good results. I reckon with some clever tinkering there's a great desktop that can be used as a session vape with the dome on (watching the fountain of vapor is quite cool) or a potent direct draw vape.

It's a 50w halogen bulb very powerful and the results can be too.

Feel free to contact me ask me questions, I'll post UK or EU. I'll quote postage costs once buyer found

I'd like £150 for it no swaps thanks.
Thanks for looking

5eP9uYp.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom