Discontinued MagickWand Vaporizer

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
BTW there is absolutely no room for copycats of our vaporizer designs. We have patented both vaporizers (MagickWand, Incognito) and their parts, and any knock-offs of any pieces, "Bowls, Glass design, Heating element design, ect" will not make sales and are now illegal. We will be working closely with all major retailers of vaporizers to make sure only authentic HiPi vapes are here in the states and EU. All knockoff sellers will be blacklisted and reported.

To anyone who is ordering the MW right now. Thank you so much for seeing that 4/20 could use a good glass vape this year. I'd advise you go out and buy a nice glass pipe piece of art or a big boss hookah + 5 friends so you can really reap the benefits of this experience THIS YEAR. 4/20/2011 :peace:

HiPi,

Hammerzeit

HiPi, how long does it take to manufacture a unit? Are you doing it all by yourself?

I've always been curious about vape manufacturing. :)

Hammerzeit,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
WOW. Is all I can say. A few months ago i look at this thread and see a sad looking piece of wood being represented as this new vape, looked like nothing special at all. I look back and i see a sleek piece of glass that looks like it performs likewise to the herborizer but improved upon. Very impressed!

PhishCactus,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Hammerzeit said:
HiPi, how long does it take to manufacture a unit? Are you doing it all by yourself?

I've always been curious about vape manufacturing. :)

The two vaporizers that I make take greatly different amounts of time to produce. For the IV it can be anywhere from 1-2 hours if I have all the parts and tools that I need layed out. Luckily for the MW I purchase the glass pieces from my glass blower which makes it an easier set up. Putting together the control unit, wiring it up, and inserting the heating element has to be done carefully but can take as little as an hour to complete if I'm on a roll. As of right now its just me and the co owner/my wife pumping these bad boys out.

LivinginSpin I got your order today and I saw that you said you went bong shopping! I think once you get your unit some picture taking and showing off your new glass might be in order :brow: But I was wondering if you knew that the 3 bowls are 14.8, 18.8 and Hookah, if you are going to be using it with a bong with a 9mm downstem you just need an adapter not a bowl. You may or may not have already known this but I'm just throwing that out there in case one of your recent bong purchases was a 9mm.

Lotsa stuff going on, feeling pretty good! Wooooo lets make some vapes! lol

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
So thinking realistically since my glass pieces came in a little late, and to avoid any ridiculous shipping costs I'm going to say the deadline to order the MW to guarantee it will get to you by 4/20 will be tonight at midnight PST. That doesn't mean if you order after that it will not get there by 4/20 but with priority mail not being delivered on Sundays there won't be a guarantee.

Thanks to everyone to has been supporting us thusfar and to all those who have even bothered to look at this forum. I've said it once and I'll say it again without you guys there would be no HiPi vaporizers!
:peace:

HiPi,

mlo4sho

HiPi said:

Awesome, great to hear. I've got some stuff planned for a chillaxing 4/20 and would love the MW to be a part of it. :D Keep up the great work!

mlo4sho,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
We shipped out quite a few MW's today the rest will be shipped Monday. Unfortunately these units were shipped without screens inside the bowl. I'm really sorry about this I was in such a rush to ship as many as possible by the 1pm deadline today that I FUBAR'ed. The screens are 1in diameter I will be shipping them separately Monday. Again really sorry about this and I hope it doesn't cause too much hassle for anyone.

HiPi,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I hope mine went out today! If it did, and I get it without a screen, can I use a screen from my EQ cyclone bowl?

:peace:

Stu,
Probably not, the MW has a very wide bowl and it needs a very wide screen. One inch by hipi's info apparently.

Go to your LHS and buy the largest diameter they have, pretty much, if you don't want to wait.

Edit, wait I was thinking the Extreme's dome screen. I'm not sure of the EQ's other screen, it may well be big enough.

charliedontsurf,

MG23

Relaxin'
I hope I can find a screen to fit until I get the one in the mail or it's gonna be a sad couple of days :lol:

MG23,

chucku

Charles Urbane
MattyGTwenty3 said:
I hope I can find a screen to fit until I get the one in the mail or it's gonna be a sad couple of days :lol:

You might find a large enough screen in the plumbing department of your local Home Depot/Lowes/Menards/hardware store.

chucku,

abo27495

I just placed my order for a MW with a 14, 18, and hookah bowl. I ordered the MW because of the warranty, but I was wondering what the differences where between this and the Vriptech heatwand?

abo27495,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Thanks for getting this out yesterday, I have plenty of screens to keep me satisfied in the mean time too. expect a review around a week from today. Should get plenty of chances to use it between now and then.

IAmKrazy2,
abo27495 said:
I just placed my order for a MW with a 14, 18, and hookah bowl. I ordered the MW because of the warranty, but I was wondering what the differences where between this and the Vriptech heatwand?

Having never used or even seen a Vriptech in person, alot.

Vriptech is supposed to be very delicate but has a 100% glass air path. The Magickwand is very robust but does not have a 100% glass air path. Issues such as heat retention and the like, I can't speak on, but I think those two points are going to be the biggest issues when choosing a wand vape between these two.

I've also heard some noise along the lines that the old Vriptechs work better than the new ones, so awesome reviews you read from a few years ago may not apply to the models available today.

Anyone with a MW/LSV/VHW trio needs to give us a comparative review. I just bought a second hand LSV from a great forum member and so will have some info along these lines soon, but I still have no experience with the Vriptech.

MattyG20, you appear to have stolen my "haircut." :lol:

charliedontsurf,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
charliedontsurf said:
abo27495 said:

Having never used or even seen a Vriptech in person, alot.

Vriptech is supposed to be very delicate but has a 100% glass air path. The Magickwand is very robust but does not have a 100% glass air path. Issues such as heat retention and the like, I can't speak on, but I think those two points are going to be the biggest issues when choosing a wand vape between these two.

I've also heard some noise along the lines that the old Vriptechs work better than the new ones, so awesome reviews you read from a few years ago may not apply to the models available today.

Anyone with a MW/LSV/VHW trio needs to give us a comparative review. I just bought a second hand LSV from a great forum member and so will have some info along these lines soon, but I still have no experience with the Vriptech.

I'll be able to speak on MW vs VHW vs LSV. Give me some time, and i'll shoot you some differences.

IAmKrazy2,

caseball2051

Lookin forward to your comparison krazy.

I got my wand today. So most of the ones that shipped last week should probably be in today too since I'm on east coast.

I haven't had a chance to use it yet. Probably won't be able to until Friday. I plugged it in just to make sure it warned up and the light came on and it did.

Thanks Hipi! Lookin fwd to reviews and first impressions from other users who get theirs today.

caseball2051,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Mine came usps. I am working currently, and will probally work 14hrs tommorow, but I will test it tonight and the end of the week. I am taking the day off Wednesday, and will have a small group looking to really push this thing to its limits.

IAmKrazy2,

MG23

Relaxin'
charliedontsurf said:

Haha my avatar is Ricky from Trailer Park Boys, not me, but my hair does that too :lol:

MG23,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I already got several VHW owners sending me emails to compare the MW to the VHW. I surely will. Hoping to hve the VXC in the next few weeks too.

IAmKrazy2,
Top Bottom