Discontinued MagickWand Vaporizer

mob

mmj over bs
So sad this is the only vaporizer I've bought as a direct result of this website (and CharlieDontSurf)), and now nobody wants to talk about it anymore. :(

mob,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Its very hard to get info on the updates on the product since HiPi was banned due to rules violation.
I used to keep in touch with him via skype.. but i've haven't seen him for a while.. Last he was working on the bag blowing..
If you have something to discuss or any questions bout the MW feel free to post.. I will respond and help you as much as i can.

Abysmal Vapor,

caseball2051

still using mine daily and loving it.

ive been hitting it through my EHLE 250ml with NO water. i like it much better I think.

caseball2051,

Abysmal Vapor

Yesterday i saw a friend filling a bag via my mw .. he just blows true the air control hole on top and has attached a bag from his broken voodoo mystifire .. to the hand attachment... That was one fat cloud in there and he was blowing full power...

Abysmal Vapor,

mob

mmj over bs
Yeah I read all the shady shit that happened as well.
Still can't understand why he did it (plain greed or simple fear his product wouldn't stand up to the cloud I guess).

Regardless I am still driving this vape daily with great results.
I too have found leaving it on high for 20-30 minutes before hand leads to the the phatest vapor clouds I've ever had,
it also packs that phatty vapor head rush that you can't get from most vaporizers.
I've done the no water option as well and yeah I am liking that too, anyone who hasn't tried it so give it a go.

Of course for me, I always plug the intake hole and I always use it on the highest setting (after a lengthy warm up) any other way just won't cutt it.

mob,

Abysmal Vapor

If you wanna go to the more healthy side of vaporizing :).. Go with the hand attachment on low temp. I put mine on 12 and increase to 3'o clock.. U can get numerous hits.. and each is as tasty as the first one.

I saw that \ online trade is out of service in hipi's site so i guess if anyone want to purchase something has to contact him via email or if he is from USA he can purchase from linda's site
http://www.weedandbombs.com/order-products/
I spoke to HiPi few minutes ago and he said that there was a delay in bag blowing.. because the first pumping device was noisy.. (the worst feature of most bag vapes..) .. However he managed to deal with this issue using the current pump. He also said they "are currently aquiring a newbag whip that is similar to a solid valve like volcano" .
I am very much exited on this update.. Finally i will try some bag vape that does not sounds like a coffee grinder ruining all the Zen you can get when you get fogged in peace and quiet :).

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

MacRadish said:
Can anyone say if an Arizer cyclone bowl will fit in the MW?
I know mw is the size of the dbv wand.. if a dbv wand fits in the arizer cyclon bowl and it does not have very thick sides then it should not be a problem.. U can use a Carbon filter adapter.. btw..

Abysmal Vapor,

MacRadish

chucku said:
MacRadish said:

Cyclone bowl is 18 mm gong.

Yea, I just need to know if it would make the clearance of the MWs outer shell. Not all 18 mm female gong joints fit the MW due to their wall's thickness.

MacRadish,

MacRadish

Yea, it's good, previous post wasn't a knock but more of factual info. Was hoping the MW would fit a cyclone bowl for some experimentation.

MacRadish,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Im thinking of getting a MW. So far from what I've read it seems real interesting and wanted some opinions. How would you guys compare it to the LSV? A friend recently told me that based on the dollar value I would be very happy with the Wand.

Im looking forward to chatting it up.

mvapes,

Abysmal Vapor

I used both.. Mw beats the LSV.. IMO.. More heat power.. lifetime warranty and a bag blow coming soon..
It is my daily driver.. and you have chance to adopt one of these kickass vaporizers..
caseball2051 said:
Listing my magickwand for sale. works great and cones with the following

14mm bowl.
a screen or 2
the wand

I have to downsize my collection to fund my astronomy hobby. willing to ship

asking 100$ for it
Check the sales section :p

Abysmal Vapor,

caseball2051

thanks for the shoutout abysmal lol

he emailed me right before the post. hopefully we can make somethin work. i need some new lenses for my telescope. and i need to cut back/quit my usage shortly :(

caseball2051,

MacRadish

High Sigh said:
MacRadish said:
MacRadish said:

The MW will not fit the Arizer cyclone bowl.
incorrect i use my extreme bowl on top of a 18mm male joint works great

Not incorrect. The Arizer cyclone bowl will not fit into, and seat properly, in a MW. The MW is not simply an "18mm male joint" but a 18mm male joint with an outer shield.

MacRadish,

hereatlast

The MW is not simply an "18mm male joint" but a 18mm male joint with an outer shield.

^^^ agreed. An 18mm whip-set that I owned before the MagickWand came does not mate with the MW due to the latter's "outer shield" as MacRadish calls it.

hereatlast,

High Sigh

SG addict
pics coming up soon of my MW connected to BOTH my cyclone bowls.

EDIT: can only find one, but they are both the same. The black side is the side that fits into the MW, the other end doesnt.

High Sigh,

hereatlast

I should have clarified more specifically that I wasn't referring to the Arizer accessories/cyclone bowl. Just for reference, one of my cyclone fits into the MW but not the black end.

hereatlast,

High Sigh

SG addict
I know you weren't referring to it, but the posts above you are. The black ends have a smaller diameter than the other end on MINE. The cyclone bowls must not be the EXACT same, but im sure a bench grinder could ffix it if its not fitting

High Sigh,

MacRadish

High Sigh said:
I know you weren't referring to it, but the posts above you are. The black ends have a smaller diameter than the other end on MINE. The cyclone bowls must not be the EXACT same, but im sure a bench grinder could ffix it if its not fitting

I guess we have a great disparity between thicknesses on either the MW or cyclone bowl, or both. Neither end of the Cyclone Bowl fits on either of the two MWs I have.

My apologies.

MacRadish,

SkollIstKrieg

I have been trying to contact Hipi for nearly a month now. I just sent my fourth email to him and CC'd every address located on his site.

Unfortunately about 4 weeks ago i broke my only bowl for the MW. Since it happened I have sent him several emails with no response at all....Im starting to wonder if this guy is even still in business as the site hasn't been updated since 8/13 and today is 10/29...

SkollIstKrieg,
Top Bottom