Magical Butter

painstakingly filled them, the coconut oil starts melting as soon as it comes into contact with the heat from your hands so it made a big mess and after all that it took like 6 pills to get me to where I needed to be

Ehakim, I use 'badkittysmiles' hash capsules guide off of grasscity and she recommends using a small folded napkin or tissue to handle the capsules without heat from your fingers. Combined with a pipette ( i found mine at a hair supply shop ) that has been cut up on the tip to allow for a wider hole I can pump out 80-90 capsules in 15 minutes. To me its much more convenient that making edibles but since im using hash I only have to use 1 not 6. What size capsules did you try?

ehakim

That's pretty smart and lot less time consuming I'm not sure the size of capsules but what do you use? Does the guide on GC say what size to use I didn't look at it yet. Could u link me?

ehakim,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Didn't see it mentioned before, but I just saw this product now on ALT homepage new products listing..seems a bit pricey on there though...

JSteez4205,

ehakim

I ordered a couple weeks ago and got 30$ off direct from MB using the FBLIKE discount code

ehakim,
Reactions: Tweek

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I wish she had a pdf file. I have been reading her stuff for years but seems to hard for me to do.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Puffers

Dreamerr

Yea, I read she was going to do dvd's I thought at that thingy in cali this month or whenever it is? I would prefer to watch videos to learn.

Dreamerr,

lowkee00

I see the 2 is out at 174.95. Differences and higher price? I was getting ready to buy one when they went out of stock. Now they are higher.

lowkee00,

Dreamerr

I wonder what the difference is between version one and two. It doesn't say on there site at all and from the beginning he had said no improvements to be made. He is also not on this site anymore for us to ask questions.

lowkee00

I used the device today and I'm very happy with the results, butter looks much "better" visually than what I've made in the past, clean up was a little tricky as I was nervous about what could and couldn't get wet, and had some residue build up on the bottom of the inside of the unit but it came out with some scrubbing. Every time the blending action kicked in it made me jump. Now I just need to bake, probably gonna use a banana chocolate chip muffin recipe my mom has been making since I was little.

Edit: and as for my earlier concerns the machine did do a pretty good job of grinding except for maybe 2-3 half gram sized nugs that I found in my strainer

how much butter did this produce?

lowkee00,

Tweek

Very nice to see they are adding these sought after features :tup: The first version of the device is great, and it will be neat to see some folks try out ver 2.

Tweek,

lowkee00

MagicalButter announced a trade-up program for the early adopters of the original MagicalButter machine. They have offered to exchange all MB1’s for a $50 upgrade fee. All of the MB1’s recieved from upgrade program will be donated to charities that help people with ailments such as MS, Fibromyalgia, Crohn's or Cancer. All 501(c)3 charities that are interested please contact MagicalButter.com via email or through their facebook page located at http://www.facebook.com/MagicalButter.

redsage

Would 1 ounce of "herb" in 31.5 ounces of coconut oil really translate to an effective amount of "herb" per cookie(if that's what we're making)? A regular cookie recipe requires about half a cup of oil per batch, usually consisting of 4 dozen cookies. Are you to tell that the potency of that batch will be high enough to exhibit the proper response when eaten by a person? That is less than .5 per 4 dozen cookies. Can it be that potent?

redsage,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
As a medical patient i am really interested in getting one of these. They look so sweet, If you make a magical butter 2.0 with an adjustable decarb setting.........
Ideally a decarb setting would be 252 degrees F with a default setting of 27 minutes but could be adjustable for drier product or pollen/hash that need less decarb times. If it had a viewing window you could see when full decarb has occured by when the co2 stops bubbling off

MagicalButter.com® today introduced the MB2™, combining all the revolutionary features of the original award winning appliance with our new features of temperature and time controls, a decarboxylation feature and has an added tincture function. MagicalButter’s MB2 will be available in both the US and Canada, on March 15th.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/business/p...roduces-the-New-MB2-4335041.php#ixzz2OZ1NYePO

Soooooo....... :brow: Do I at least get my name in the credits ;) :lol:

Top Bottom