• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Magic Flight PA 2.0 / Power Adaptor 2.0 [$60 shipped]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundrk

Hey Guys,

Up for sale is a Magic Flight PA 2.0 I just bought 3 weeks ago, I've only used it 2 times. I'm liquidating for the upcoming 420 sales and still don't see my self using my MFLB enough to justify keeping this. Note from the pic that the plug has some of the plating rubbed off, this happened upon first use and magic flight said that would replace it if you want. Remember this has a lifetime warranty and the serial number is intact and legit. This is a common occurrence with the PA 2.0 so I left it be.

Price: $60 Shipped USPS 2day Priority. Price is the cheapest you will get a like new PA 2.0 anywhere with free 2 day shipping. Item is being shipped in a flat rate padded envelope as pictured, already packed and ready for a new home. I wrapped the edges of the box in extra bubble wrap to prevent the sides of the box from getting dented.

Comes with original box, powder adapter 2.0, AC adapter and DC car adapter.

XCO4inn.jpg

O3B7T6K.jpg

gGiEV9r.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom