Magic Flight Launch Box w/ Power Adapter

SOLD

Up for grabs is my MFLB and a power adapter. I bought it in January 2011 from Blissville.com and have probably used it about 25 times. Ever since I got a VHW it's been in my closet and in its case for about a year. It comes with all the original accessories: metal tin, black "velvet" carrying case, two sets of batteries (and cases) and their recharge station, mini 2-piece grinder (not pictured), cleaning brush and the Power Adapter. The PA comes with a bigger velvet case and car charger and a wall charger, so you can use it at home or on the go. I don't have the regular stem anymore but I ordered a glass stem from Blissville so that will be the only with it (way better and easier to clean IMO). I either combusted in it or came close to it ONE time a few months ago, but followed Magic Flight's instructions and cleaning videos and cleaned it with ISO and did the burn off. There is a tiny mark on the screen towards the back of the trench but it doesn't affect the taste or performance of the unit. It comes with a lifetime warranty so if you ever wanted to have it replaced that is an option too (it never bothered me).

I'm thinkin $85 plus shipping since it comes with the power adapter ($60 from MF), so if you're in the market for a MFLB this is a great deal. PM me or respond on this thread if interested.

SOLD

nugghuffer,
Top Bottom