Magic Flight Launch Box and Loto Lux

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD (really fast). LOL

Thanks

This MFLB is one of the originals that I bought when they first came out. I used it very little as I am not a 'sipper'. I like big clouds and as soon as the newer vapes came out that puffed giant clouds, I stopped using this one.

MFLB: One of the batteries has corrosion on the top and I didn't even try to charge it. The other 3 charged up just fine in the original charger which is included and shown in the pictures. I tested it by putting one of the batteries in the MFLB and pressing (as I recall, that's how it works). It immediately heated up and I could feel the heat off the screen. So, it appears to work just fine and 3 of the 4 batteries seem to be OK. Everything else looks great and it includes whatever paperwork and the little cleaning brush. I think that was everything that was originally included. If there was something else, let me know and I'll search my drawers to see f I can find it. If there is anything you want me to do to test it further, again, please ask.

The Loto Lux is the one that I won in the contest here and I tried it once just to check it out. Pretty neat but not for me. Works great but it does not include the charger so you'll need your own charger to charge the battery. Can't believe they didn't put a charging circuit in the unit itself???

I'll also toss in some free gifts. It's been so long since I have used the YoCan and the Atmos I doubt they even work any more. However, they only add a little bit to shipping and perhaps you can use parts or re-task the boxes or something. I'll also include one of my prototype home made Vaponics. I still have about 5 or 6 of those left. LOL

$65 including Priority shipping CONUS only, please.

Any questions, please feel free.

2afwkcm.jpg

143i03o.jpg

w1u4bb.jpg

2mx26uo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom